47 coaches online • Server time: 19:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Endrophil

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2019 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I had somebug in a test match. I don't really know where the bug happened, so I will just report.

I played gobs against Khemri, Khemri received the ball. the Ball gets kicked in the endzone, I throw a gob in and manage to catch it after a blitz. (wuha 1-0 wihtout effort)

Bug #1 The bomber doesn't get sent off, he stays just in reserve. (no argue the call)

Then next kickoff - Riot! - I don't know how things worked out then, but at the end of the drive we ralized that my opponent had the last turn even after I kicked to him at start of the drive. (Bug #2)
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2019 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

havent re-tested, but the goblin is irrelevant i suspect. I think it is the result of scoring direct from kick off, catching the ball in the opposing teams End zone + the riot kick off result.
i think all these things need to happen to get this bug. I have scored a few time with flings this way, but never had a riot after. and I've never seen this bug

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2019 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs?id/123

Something to do with the messed up turn counter after the usual turn-zero-score bug I'd imagine.