51 coaches online • Server time: 23:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Endrophil

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2019 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I had somebug in a test match. I don't really know where the bug happened, so I will just report.

I played gobs against Khemri, Khemri received the ball. the Ball gets kicked in the endzone, I throw a gob in and manage to catch it after a blitz. (wuha 1-0 wihtout effort)

Bug #1 The bomber doesn't get sent off, he stays just in reserve. (no argue the call)

Then next kickoff - Riot! - I don't know how things worked out then, but at the end of the drive we ralized that my opponent had the last turn even after I kicked to him at start of the drive. (Bug #2)
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2019 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

havent re-tested, but the goblin is irrelevant i suspect. I think it is the result of scoring direct from kick off, catching the ball in the opposing teams End zone + the riot kick off result.
i think all these things need to happen to get this bug. I have scored a few time with flings this way, but never had a riot after. and I've never seen this bug

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2019 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs?id/123

Something to do with the messed up turn counter after the usual turn-zero-score bug I'd imagine.