22 coaches online • Server time: 04:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I play blood bowl with a group of friends. I came up with an idea to create a custom league where the teams are completely randomized. These teams would break the rules of standard team creation and I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow make it work in Fumbbl.

I have a randomizer system that will roll for each team randomly. For example one of the teams we rolled just for a test is -

1. Treeman - 120k
2. Underworld Skaven Thrower - 70k
3. Pro Elf Catcher - 100k
4. High Elf Catcher - 90k
5. Skaven Blitzer - 90k
6. Ghoul 70k
7. Orc Thrower - 70k
8. Chaos Beastman - 60k
9. Bull Centaur - 130k
10. Khemri Thrower - 70k
11. Underworld Goblin - 40k
Total Value - 910k

Is there a way to implement this into Fumbbl, or is this not possible at all? If this is possible, can you help assist me in helping make it a reality?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You can create pretty much any roster you like on Fumbbl. Create your roster here.

Some notes are here amd here

The problem IMO with totally random is going to be mismatched teams. If you are someone who likes to pick flings then fair enough. Some people won't like getting a crap team.

There are already draft leagues. So, work it all out however you like then build the rosters.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Regarding the piece images, I guess I have to download the piece images from the competitive league and upload them when I add a new piece? It doesn't seem like someone has all the pieces in yet for an all player roster.
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha ha. This may be enough. I don't know if it is up to date.

https://fumbbl.com/p/race?id=257

https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=291

To add the roster search backelie/__

Otherwise, yes, if you create your own roster I think that you do have to add all the images.

There may be a better one. https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30556&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=6

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for your assistance, I do greatly appreciate your help.
 Jump to: