59 coaches online • Server time: 20:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gamu

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=13003750

I got that beast, first three rolls were str, str, double, next one i gave him multiple block to make good use of the strenght. I was hoping to give him guard and break tackle with regular rolls.

But luck is just too good for this player, and i rolled double six, again. I cant give him str8 because of the rules lol, but now i have a dilemma. Do I follow the path i had already planned so guard or break tackle? do I exchange guard for dodge for extra survability and great sinergy with break tackle for the legend skill? maybe jump up so even if it's blocked down he comes back and can move to go on hunting players? tackle would be better than guard?

Any thoughts?
amazingprizzini

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

you need block. He is going to be throwing a ton of dice. You need block to keep him on his feet.
gamu

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Already has block, str7 and multiple block
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

No brainer: Guard
Last Skill: Stand Firm
if Doubles: Tackle
gamu

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik, i got double six for the fifth skill. So I suppose your bet is tackle now and guard for the legend skill
Joost

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

tackle would be good, or maybe grab for synergy with Multiple Block
gamu

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks joos, did not think about the tackle+grab combination for the next two skills (tackle now) for a blocker will be very good
Joe1982

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2020 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Tackle or dodge. It is an issue missing out on guard but that guy will be awesome and his skills should make him better rather than the team, given the choice. Consider running 4 ghouls and put MVPs on zombies and hope either a ghoul or zombie gets a double for guard.

Just seem you do run 4 ghouls- keep giving them MVPs and completions if safe to get a chance at an extra guard. Any time a zombie causes a case give him MVP until eventually you get a guard.
 Jump to: