21 coaches online • Server time: 05:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackRose

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I was looking to see if anyone had come up with an undead thread, and low and behold here they are!

My thoughts:

Took me a little while to see what you were doing with Abomination. So the necromancer creates a Flesh Golem with extra arms, but he's not too bright. The good news is the Arms let him strike twice! Compared to Mechavermin he is -1 ag and -1av, boneheaded and sports 3 extra skills and has no G access for 10k more. Seems fair to me; I'd really have to test it to be sure. I would list Foul Appearance first after Bone-head in the wiki since Mighty Blow, Multiple Block and Extra Arms are related. And I'm not sure the thing really needs foul appearance. I mean, all zombies look foul; is this one particularly so?

Necromancers wouldn't take the field. They'd be the coach.

Swarm of Bats? What? Why? They aren't dead! The necro couldn't control them. You are thinking of vampires. I'd go with Ghouls instead. Halflings make great ghouls fluff-wise anway, since they love to eat. Would also give you an excuse to put TTM on your abominations. Maybe:

0-2 Half-ghoul 50k 5 2 3 5 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff GA (P)

Wererats seem great! I'd give them an extra move and Claw over Mighty Blow, purely for fluff. And maybe frenzy? That would be fun without G access! You'd have to charge a bit more for them, though.

Zombies are too cheap. They should be at least 40k, owing to regeneration. Plus spamming guard and mighty blow in Stunty Leeg is nothing to sneeze at. They also probably need to have stunty, since they are the linemen and it is the defining characteristic of the league. Maybe bump them up to MA4 and AV8? Or would that be too much? I'm not sure.

Now I think I'll go read more of this thread Smile
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thread Necro!!!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2012 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Abomination!

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2012 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

JackRose wrote:
I would list Foul Appearance first after Bone-head in the wiki since Mighty Blow, Multiple Block and Extra Arms are related.
The skills are listed Alphabetically...
Aenir

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2014 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

-slightly Necroed but for a reason-

Team has been updated for new Stunty increases as well as to mesh with the concept better!

Aboms now 4419 (-1AG) w/ Grab but lose MB

Fledgling Necro 6237 (Former Necromancer) Gain Sneaky Git, lose Nerves of steel

Swarm of Bats 7145 (+1 AV) Added Titchy

Wererats 6237 Added Animosity, Prehensile Tail

Zombis 4227 (+1 MA) Added Decay

These changes bring the roster closer to the concept of the not quite fully skilled necromancer. It also fills in an Necro sized hole in the Leeg! Smile

Thoughts, comments?
 Jump to: