47 coaches online • Server time: 20:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2009 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

We've had a few late entries, but there is still time to get in on the Fringe Cup action as we are at 28 teams at the moment. Just apply to the group page existing WIL coaches are welcome with dynamite teams too.

I'm still waiting for those last 2 games to be played *get a move on lads* before the draw is made. Those who have finshed their league remember to trim to 125 (that means you Tesi).

I plan on doing it either Thursday or Friday evening, any teams that enter after that will be put in the Fringe Plate if there is space.

Oh and the list of teams we are full of has changed slightly, it now includes Chaos Dwarfs as 4 is enough for the Fringe really.

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2009 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

applied. and ready to launch from the Mean Streets.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2009 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, draw will be Friday after i get home from work.

Still time for the last game to get played, and any last minute entries (i might even throw some gobbos in myself).

The rest of you trim down to 125 or pick those skills before the draw please or you'll be getting a PM from Russo saying he's coming round your house. Razz

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2009 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Have applied to the Fringe with my Necro team, hope to find some brains over there Very Happy
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2009 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Pandapower and Sizzling_Gromril, winners of the Fringe Cup and Plate respectively. Trophies are in the 1st post of this thread as are those for the leagues from earlier in the season.

The next season of the Fringe will kick off in about a week so now is the perfect time to join. Just apply to the group page linked in the 1st post and/or drop me a PM

Sadly i've not been able to remember how i shrunk the island outlines to fit on the trophies so haven't benn able to do one for the Falklands Division.

Anyoneable to help me out combining and shrinking these 2 images?

to make the 5th one of these

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I am planning on kicking off the 3rd Fringe Cup on Monday the 7th September, so there is still time for anyone wishing to join time to apply.

The Fringe cup is our most presigious prize and gives you bragging rights over the over Fringe coaches and can show the main WIL coaches that you are gunning for the prem and title once you join the big league!

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2009 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The finalists of the Fringe Cup & Plate have been decided, let's hope the 2 most presigious trophies in the Fringe are decided in great games, post the times here guys and we'll come spec.

Season 4 of the Fringe will be starting next week, hopefully the 13th October.

So that leaves a week to apply if you want to join the Fringe, this is now the only way to join the mian White isle League.

Oh i've added html code for all the trophies, seals and Fringe logo so you can add them to your team's bio if you won a league/cup or played in any of those seasons.

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2009 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to watch some woodies running around some dwarves, the plate is going to be played thursday 8:30pm server time.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2009 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Vasquez21 and Oazard, both coaches have made it into the main league and are proudly displaying their trophies, so the rest of the WIL had better watch out as winning trophies can be habit forming!

I will be cleaning up the group page very soon to remove those who have made it into the main league or are inactive. If you can joined the main league and want to continue playing in the Fringe then apply with a dynamite team.

We will be starting a new season very soon so there is still time to join and get in on the action. We had a lot of drop outs from the main league this season so it should only be a season or 2 wait to get in for new joiners and we may well have people drop out mid season.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2009 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I am looking to join the WIL Fringe with a Norse team:
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=594733
I like fluffy leagues.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2009 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The new season has started, but it is not too late to join and play in the 4 team leagues.

We just need 1 more new coach before Thursday 29th October so i can start another league then.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2009 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Still need that 1 coach? Interested in joining.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2009 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The Fringe cup will be drawn on Monday 16th November.

This is our most presigious competition and bragging rights goes to whoever wins in.

We are a bit low on coaches at the moment so it would be great to recruit a few more to get up to the full 16.

If you are interested check out the group page and drop me a PM with a list of the teams you'd be interested in using.

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2009 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

As a WIL coach, am i allowed throw some dynamite in the fringe?
If so I'll apply with some Gobbos Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2009 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

James_Probert wrote:
As a WIL coach, am i allowed throw some dynamite in the fringe?
If so I'll apply with some Gobbos Very Happy

Yeah, any existing WIL coaches are welcome to join with a brand new Dynamite team with FF 7+.

Just bear in mind you might get pushed aside to make way for any non-WILers who join late. Wink

Jump to: