51 coaches online • Server time: 21:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2010 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to have an estimated date of when will L division move. The Spanish League, which i'm running, will end the season precisely by the beggining of January. I'd like to know if i should start a new season with the old client or if it'll be just a matter of a few weeks for L to move. In that case i would wait to launch the new season.

I guess there are many Leagues in a similar situation Wink
Ballcrusher

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Me too. Any news or rumors on this subject?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Me three. Eager to join a league or two, but can't/won't until the FFB switch.
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

There is no estimated date. It all depends on how smooth the first migrations will go, so you just have to wait.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, people need to have patience. Or go on holday until March, which is my plan!

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

its not that we arent patient, its that we would like to know where we stand. Though I don't think we will know till the 15th when the client goes live and we see if there's major problems. Hopefully we can be informed soon after that, as it feels like L is in limbo at the moment.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The White Isle LEague have decided to go ahead and start a new season on Friday.

I think there are a lot of things that need ironing out and I expect that it will be at least 2 months until [L] is ready to go FFB, which I am very excited about!

However, I have no inside information here, just gut feeling.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

My money's still on April, assuming nothing breaks too horribly in the [B], [R] and [A] migrations. Time will tell!
X_Sniper

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Limbo!... That games... interesting... (and slightly distubing)(I'm refering to the Xbox game, not the one you play by going under a stick.

anyways, I hope things go well with the swich, I can't wait for the new client, new teams, new skills, new graphics, new anoying complaints, and an all marauder pact team.
Ballcrusher

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2011 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well. We just have to set our league on pause then.

We have beek using the new client for our league since summer and we were just keeping track of the score ourselves as fumbbl don't allow ffb teams in the league division. But we can't start a new season if all teams are suddenly deleted in the near future.

So yes, it is a bit of a limbo and a date would be nice. But i understand that everybody is busy with blackbox now.
 Jump to: