43 coaches online • Server time: 18:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

alonut wrote:
Maybe instead of the witch it could be an Evil 'Fling chef throwing his steaming cooking pots around full of his boiling hot creations?!!

Yes!

The Mad Chef!

JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I would get rid of the ghosts, they seem pointless to me.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Remove leader from vamp, and take off stunty/dodge from the pup.
And as fun as they sound, remove the ghosts.

Then poof a balanced team.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

MisterFurious wrote:
... five questions ....

1) I think they can have 4
2) Yeah. Why not 2 trees? This. Is. STUNTY!! go for it.
3) I think you should make the pups as a small werewolf. anything else feels a bit unfluffy. A GSP. that way you can have 2 of them. i dont like dauntless. having a unit that can hit all big guys with claw? thats uberpower.
4) Halfling Vampire should be modelled of a fling like the vamp is of a human lineman imo. 5/3/4/6 skills AS GP. maybe G, but this has to be play tested of course.
5) Not sure. Ghost is a completely new player type (i think), and that makes it fun. Which is the whole point of Stunty.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Graveflings Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
GREAT IDEA!

Not convinced about the Witch idea though. Why is she hanging out with a bunch of flings?

She's a Halfling Witch, of course!

JimmyFantastic wrote:
I would get rid of the ghosts, they seem pointless to me.

Really, the point of them is just to have spooky ghosts on the team. They idea is a Monster Squad type of team with a collection of classic monsters, but all of which are halflings.

Speaking of which, one of the monsters I had originally thought of was a halfling mummy, but I figured that the team had too many positionals to fit another one in, so I thought maybe I could just make a mummy star or something. Since the majority (the majority being everyone but me Razz ) wants the Werepup to have GA access, however, I think that gives a reason to have a mummy. I want the Vampire on this team to be more of a Dracula type of vampire than the Strigoyan one which is more beastial, so I'd rather it be GA than GS or even GAS. So, I'm thinking one very slow mummy with S access would be cool.

A problem with adding yet another guy is that if you have two trees, a werewolf, a vampire, a witch, a chainsaw, a mummy, and two ghosts on the pitch, that only leaves two zombies. But, since the Witch and the Maniac have Secret Weapon, and the zombies are thralls and the Vampire and the Werepup have bloodlust, it wouldn't be prudent to field the entire squad at once. I guess if it came down to it, though, the Ghosts could go or I could just stick with my original idea and make a mummy star or just not bother with a mummy at all.

Anyways, I'm thinking one of the following:
3/4/1/9 Mighty Blow, Regeneration, Decay S GAP
or
2/4/1/9 Mighty Blow, Regeneration S GAP
or
3/3/1/9 Mighty Blow, Regeneration S GAP
or
2/3/1/9 Mighty Blow, Regeneration S GAP

I kind of like the idea of a 2 MV Halfling Mummy. That way you have to really think about whether or not you want Piling On on it or not. Also, Mighty Blow may be too good for Stunty. Stand Firm may be a better option.

So, what does everyone think? Add a mummy player? Replace the Ghosts with a mummy? Just make a mummy star? Forget the mummy altogether? If you like the mummy, which statline do you like? 2 MV or 3? 3 ST or 4? Mighty Blow or Stand Firm? Decay?
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ghosts just aren't Bloodbowl though. I think its fine having fling zombies vamps etc but I don't like the ghost idea at all. Also I don't like the witch.
I would say 1 tree 1 vamp 1 mummy 1 wolf 1 franknstein 1 chainsaw rest zombies.

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Undead Halflings take 2

0-2 Deadwood 2/5/1/10 Loner, Always Hungry, Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Strong Arm, Thick Skull, Take Root, Throw Team-Mate, Tentacles, Regeneration S GAP

0-1 Halfling Vampire 5/2/4/7 Bloodlust, Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Hypnotic Gaze, Regeneration GA SP

0-1 Werepup 6/2/3/7 Loner, Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Claw, Frenzy, Regeneration GA SP

0-1 Witch 5/1/3/6 Bombardier, Secret Weapon, Dodge, Foul Appearance, Regeneration, Stunty, Right Stuff AP GS

0-1 Maniac 5/2/3/6 Chainsaw, Secret Weapon, Regeneration, Right Stuff A GSP

0-2 Ghost 6/1/3/10 No Hands, Dodge, Stunty, Titchy, Foul Appearance, Disturbing Prescence, Regeneration, Side Step A GSP

0-16 Halfling Zombie 4/2/2/6 Stunty, Right Stuff, Regeneration, (Thrall) A GSP

No Apothecary
Igor Inducement
Halfling Necromancer (only works when you kill a stunty)
No discount Chef

Last edited by MisterFurious on Feb 27, 2012 - 08:58; edited 3 times in total
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
Roster name: Cryptlings

no

Balle2000 wrote:
Gravelings

no

Balle2000 wrote:
Tomblings

no

--j

ImageImage
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow...Necrolings? Very Happy

I sorta agree with Jimmy (gasp!), lose the trees, witch and ghosts and add the mummy (whichever one you settle on).

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I edited the first post with version 3 of the roster and I added prices (which, hopefully aren't too off) and fluff.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
too large ascii footprint

since I personally like MrFs idea, I am subsequently glad you agree with the rest of the thread Laughing
 Jump to: