48 coaches online • Server time: 15:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2013 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Still some major issues with gamefinder and Stunty teams. My C'Fling team, despite being the closest to the opponents team on gf, will not appear. My other three teams do. When I look again with only my C'flings activated I see no games, but there are teams on gf that are close.

Makes it really hard to get games, especially when there are not as many coaches.

Thanks.
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2013 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

+1
Beerox

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2013 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, sometimes I wonder about the stunty GF. Have had that happen too, where the closer matchup doesn't appear. Shouldn't every possible matchup show, if TV restriction is off?
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2013 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I've observed this as well.

Usually, I activate all my teams, and if a coach pops up I'll check their home page for more and/or better options.

Ofc, that's worth bubkiss if they aren't on chat too, which most coaches aren't these days.

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2013 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This has been well documented. And why modern gamefinder isn't suited to divisions like Stunty.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2013 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to bump this again. Getting extremely frustrated with game finder. Just looked for game and Nekosama was on with two teams, I had put 5 teams on GF. My two closest matched teams would not show up. I tried again, only with those teams, no games showed up. Added the others back, Nekosama was still there, but still no option for the close matches.

Makes me wonder how many games are being missed. Really frustrated with game finder. Sad