45 coaches online • Server time: 11:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nekosama

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2012 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Just started a skink team and seems like it going to be an uphill battle. So pretty please with meows on top give me some tips on how to play them.

Meow
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2012 - 08:52
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Skinks are actually very good in stunty. Yes they dont have the bash from the big guys put they are very fast and quite strong most of the team is av7 which is not bad for stunty.

Generaly you have to play like dark elves in R just create screens and run up one sideline. If it looks like your going to get headed off then handoff to another sking and head up the other side. Most teams wont be able to catch you.

Atrition is the hardest part to skinks i feel. All players are a little expensive but now with the new loners this should never be to big a problem just mark your Loner players and remember to use them for LOS duty and screening.

Dont under estimate the whip tails. MA8 is awesome.

Dont rely on the Adept after an unsuccessful stab hes left standing next to an angry player.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2012 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Skinks are by far the quickest team, you need to use that to your advantage. I agree, play them like elves, staying away and screening on defense. The secret weapon problems hurt skinks one of the hardest right now. If SW was implemented you can score fast with skinks and get players ejected.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2012 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you had no problem beating my Gnobs, even if I did get some good perms in.

Of course, my complete inability to knock down the whiptails played a part in that.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2012 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

If the raptors live long enough to get block and tackle, they have the potential to carve their way through other rosters.

I would agree they play like elves. Turn on the jets and score.