66 coaches online • Server time: 21:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2015 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

whats the point talking about adding new teams when people dont play stunty. shouldnt we focus on encouraging people to play?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2015 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Percentagewise Stunty is healthier than ever. Site numbers are the problem. So shouldn't we focus on getting site number up?

One way of getting numbers up is to increase options, and one of those is to add new teams and new playing variations.

Stunty is the most polished it's ever been (as far as I know). There's a handbook, dedicated icons that are among the best on the site, a definitive and reliable tourney scene, special divisional rules implemented to the client, dedicated portraits and many other things.

If you want to focus on ways to make the division better, feel free. Any work put in will make the place better. Personally, I think adding new rosters can only help, not hinder the programme.
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2015 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

seesaw! seesaw! seesaw! seesaw! seesaw! seesaw! seesaw! seesaw!
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2015 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Seesaw

Love the idea of this although I wonder about what the_Sage said, HMP not working with TTM. That would be too bad.

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2015 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

NoS and strong arm would help to TTM longer
Grab to "throw" opponents around.
good ideas?
 Jump to: