58 coaches online • Server time: 19:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The CFC3 has started and this time it's zombies VS embassadors!

For the zombies will play:
Khornedbeef
ZeroCool82
Russo
cedric19
schwd
SergeiBautin
Azure

The embassadors will be:
Nyberg
propuppetmaster
dreadlord
Guillelo
Savdog
Fightingmongoose
happygrue

There was thick smoke in the chambers of the UN security council. Faces were in peril under the stress they were facing.
"Ok, we are now coming to pedition 1045694. The installation of a coffee dispenser in the UNSC chamber. The embassador of sweden Sergei Bautin has the word."
"Dear council, I'm a huge adorer of coffee, but I believe the coffee dispenser should be installed in the hallway to not distract the honorary members from their voting duties.", Sergei paused. The council members weren't paying attention to him except for the embassador of spain.
The spanish embassador took the microphone. "My good Bautin, it is quite clear that it will be more of a distraction if we have to go to the hallway to get our coffee."

Meanwhile Azure, embassador for the United States was talking to one of his staff members outside. "Hey dude, you got a light? You don't look too well."
"Ghaa!"

"The coffee must have highest priority!", said the embassador of spain when Azure returned. "Are you allright, Mr. Embassdor?", the spanish embassador asked the gnarling Azure but he went straight for the podium. SergeiBautin moved his place for the honorary representative of the United States. "Here take the mircophone." But Azure wasn't going for the microphone and instead bit into SergeiBautins hand. "What the.. is going on?"
Screams appeard outside.
The crazy fun challenge had started.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Meanwhile the Lybian stuff had gatherd around Wreckage and trying to get advice from his long experience and knowledge in the UN for dealing with the oddly moving people. "This is a zombie plague!", Wreckage concluded imidiatly. "We have to plunder and steal imiditatly all possesions from every place in the building or we will have no chance of surving! We must not let ANY of the other survivors in this building get anything!"

Challenge Nr.1
Beat-The-Admin-Challenge
In this challenge the league admistrator chooses any league team he likes to compete against the two groups. To beat him, the group members of the different groups have to find the admistrator in the IRC and challenge him. For a tie is awarded 1 point to the group. For a win is awarded 3 points to a group. The first group to gather 4 points against the admin, wins the challenge (and noone else will get to play).
Every coach is only allowed to play a maximum of 1 game in this challenge.
If everyone has already played OR the 7 days deadline runs out, the turnament is over and the group with the most points wins. If both groups have an equal amount of points, both groups have to vote a coach into an elemination match against a coach of the other group.

Good Luck!
Fightingmongoose

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to be aboard. Hopefully nobody can collect 4 points before I get to you. Smile

Hi, to all ambassadors and zombies. The Northern Greens will strive to be a valued teammate and feared opponent on the pitch.

I have always known it was in the cards for me to face off against zombies at some point in my life. I'm glad the wait is over. Mr. Green
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

First match was against ambassador savdog. Ended 0:1.

Second match now one of the zombies: Cedric19
I didn't manage to play a good offense in the snow and a couple of failed rerolls prevented me from scoring. Cedric scored early second half, secured a tie with a good shot at winning. The zombies got their first point in the challenge. 1:1
Check here

Last edited by Wreckage on %b %30, %2012 - %23:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Russo

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Awwww I cant play tonight as working!!!

By the time I get online on Friday....the round will be over Sad

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo wrote:
Awwww I cant play tonight as working!!!

By the time I get online on Friday....the round will be over Sad

We will see about that.
I just had a game against zombie Azure, ready to seal the deal. He got very unlucky dice and selfinflicted several cas on his dwarves. Obviously a dwarf team without players isn't much good.
The game ended 0:3
Russo

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL well we could have a 1-1 after 14 games then Razz

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

We can have 1-1 now - and we do!

My Skaven just finished negotiating a draw with the admin to even up the scoreboard. Each team now has 1 point.

It was a very close game. Other than one linerat my armor and injury dice were solid all game long. I was able to induce a wiz and score several casualties to reduce the CD bench, overall the numbers remained even.

Some rat turnovers in the first half prevented the gutters from swooping in to pickup a loose ball and allowed the first half to end with the CFC3Friends up 1-0. The rats came back strong and scored early in the second - game on! Tied at 1-1 with most of the second half to go and full teams for both sides we saw back and forth action, loose balls and pass attempts. The game could have been a win for either side but ended without any more scoring.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

In the fifth game another embassador challenged me. Fightinmongooose. The game was a crowdfest and each of us removed at least 2 players from the pitch. The game was pretty much in the open after I had rolled two skulls in the first half and allowed him to tie the game up at the first halfs end.
The end result was a 1:2 deafeat for the embassadors and they failed to make more ground.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2012 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

6th game now and the Embassadors keep coming at me. Guilello gave me a hard time and only by sacrifizing my bull i managed to stop him from scoring in half 1. In the end the dice weren't with him and I just managed winning 0:1 and was able to get just enough money to replace the bull.
Everything still undecided in this challenge. Will somebody else manage a tie or even a win?
Soon we will know...
Russo

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2012 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Brutal Barbs 0 - 3 Wreckages Wrecking Bulls

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3274862

Epic fail by the latest Zombie challenger!

-------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm what does one say....

A team left in a state of Wreckage

Fortune does not favour the brave but foolish

Brutal Barbs showed how brutal they were tonight by managing to get mangled into brutal looking piles of corpses Smile

Game started OK and despite losing the ball on their drive and conceeding a TD the Barbs were only 1-0 down with some promise for the second half. They had just gained their first 2 SPP's for an interception just before the break following their almost-equaliser failing on the GFI.

Second half was straight from hell. Two deaths (inc the guy with the SPP's) and an Perm meant that the game was over. A couple of misclicks by the Barbs also showed their amateur status in this league.

Well done Wreckage and the Zombies fail to take the points....at least tonight they dont!

BiggieB is my idol
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished game Nr. 8 against zombie SergeiBautin. The game ended in a quite devastating 0:2 and his mummy got -av'd. Now 4 zombies and 4 ambassadors played.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Game Nr. 9. One of the two amazon teams challenged me. (Ambassador Nyberg). The game went as expected.
0:2 was the Rndresult. The bull has to miss out the next game. Sad
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2012 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

10th game: Dreadlord just secured a second tie for the ambassdors with a 1:1 score.

The ambassadors now have 2 points. The zombies still got 1.
If nobody makes a point anymore that means that the ambassadors will win the challenge!
schwd

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2012 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

WreckagesCFC3Friends 1 - 0 Every Day Combat

Our motto was for the match: Hope in our hearts and chainsaw in our hands!

The tactic was to use Hack as much as possible which worked at the begining and encouraged the undead players. This fervor revenged itself and made the rookie team tactical faults. Almost got a TD at the very end of the 1st half but thank for the condition of the pitch the hobbo fell over and the necro team was saved (at that time). After some gifts for the referre Hack could continnue the game but after an unfortunate block his chansaw fell out of his hands and cut his arm. Bad sign which proved by a score later. 1-0 for the chaos dwarves. Only a few turn left after it and the necros tried to their best but the time was over and they are beaten.
The players has enjoyed the game some player showed a good skill which promising for the future. The management also learnt from the match because with a better selection of inducements the result would have been different.

New motto: Wake the Dead!
 Jump to: