51 coaches online • Server time: 20:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mori-mori-mori

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, first, I'm not very experienced stunty player, but I've already got a feeling that something is not quite right with the bombardier skill. For example, in this game https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3715678 3 bombardiers were responsible, it seems, for the most of knockdowns on the field. And I also were able to experience it's effectiveness by having a single star player with this skill in my team in my last game. Despite he had Loner, despite the fact 2 of his bombs were catched by my opponent, it still helped like a lot in putting opposing players down in numbers, so it's hard to imagine what these beasts can do when they have a full access to team rerolls, and skilled up properly. And gnomes can have 4 of them in a roster! Definitely not a team I would like to face, after watching this replay. Is such number of area-of-effect damage dealers on a team a really good idea for a league where mean AV is around 6,5?
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

They are very unreliable, and hard to skill up. They tend to knock themselves over quite a lot. Plus, they are secret weapons so get sent off easily. They can be game winners, but usually they just add a lot of chaos to proceedings.
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

also, a bomber is one less player bashing
+
most coaches know how to handle them
 Jump to: