37 coaches online • Server time: 09:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

@Garion: Yes, perhaps. We will be looking into fluffing the fluff come roster re-evaluation time. That will something to consider.

@Jesp: Looks like they need a tweaking. Or maybe forced retirement... Twisted Evil
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

oooo some tweaking! <3

I might just have to go crazy for the Necromiser's Nightmare now!
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i really think the whole nurgling team should have nurgles rot not jsut the big guys. or at least give it to the plaguebearers
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Tbh, plaguebearers need a complete redesign.

Thought they should have been,

4/3/1/8: Nurgles rot, Regeneration, Disturbing presence, foul appearance, Really Stupid. With G/S/M access.

Also i think putrifiers should have Ag 3 and lower the Nurglings price to 40k.

Feel that would bring nurglings up to par. But likely it's overkill.
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
i really think the whole nurgling team should have nurgles rot not jsut the big guys. or at least give it to the plaguebearers

Hmm...
Makes me wonder what happens when it goes off....? I always assumed it was just an artifact from the borrowed beast.

Nurgle's Rot should never apply to Stunty players, so 95% of deaths would never even matter for it.

Is there a bit of house-rule code that allows it to kick in for Stunty players, an another bit that makes it produce a Nurgling?

Can anyone attest to have Nurgle's Rot work during a Stunty game?

I have to say-- I really like the idea of Beasts being able to kill that rare non-stunty, non-regen player, and getting a normal Rotter for it-- a little St3 G-Access prize for playing with a weak team!
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I seem to recall in the way back it used to make an actual Nurgle Warrior (called Rotters back then), but he didn't get to play in the game and you had to retire him before starting another. So it didn't actually work for the team at all.

In 8 games my Beasts haven't killed anyone so I don't know how it works now.

But I kinda agree with you cameron, if it DOES continue to work the same way it does in the normal ruleset, getting an actual rotter by killing a non-stunty would be awesome. Of course, I don't think a standard rotter would last very long in stunty, St3 G access or not. There's a lot of killers in stunty.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure exactly how NR works on Stunties in Stunty Leeg. I.e. it probably doesn't. I know the XML shows that it is supposed to be a Nurgling that is created, but I am not sure if it will happen. Right now it is not a big deal, players are so cheap.

The Nurgling roster is one that will need a good look when teams are re-evaluated, including the name.
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

we have one of the msot expensive and quite squishy linos in the league
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

2 minute turn timer in the plans too?

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

no, get over it Razz

--j

ImageImage
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
2 minute turn timer in the plans too?

I don't see a need. Most games go quite quickly anyways. I just happens when it becomes 4 on 4 or 10 on 2. Wink Also, long turns are nice in Stunty because often you just sit chatting. I played noobie2K7 last night and I think we both chatted as much as played and the game was still very fast.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

We did indeed. I do like to think of myself as one of the more chatty players. Some enjoy it, some get annoyed with my incessant ramblings XD I mean this is a multiplayer game and community for a reason Wink So i like to get to know other players and confirm they're enjoying the game we're having Smile

I do tend to get a bit down sometimes though when people voice they're not enjoying our game though Sad

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Turn timer isn't for (against) chatting anyway. And I agree stunty itself is fun and quick paced, as it should be. But when it's 10vs4 and the 10 player still needs 3 mins +... frustration of the moment, gone now! =D

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I can confirm that nurgles rot does give u a nurgling, as i killed a head carver in this game and got the nurgling, but u dont get it for killing a mino Sad
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Nurgles Rot does specify it doesn't work on anyone over 4 Strength Wink

But i'm pretty glad i didn't get into that game with you now. . . .or that might have happened to my Minotaur Sad

Last edited by noobie2k7 on Oct 05, 2012 - 00:47; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: