56 coaches online • Server time: 17:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

i looked through the CRP rulebook and couldnt seem to find that, but ill look again.
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

nvm found it. think we should allow it to raise players with sutnty though
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

If that's allowed to work on stunty players then claw should too Wink

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8903742 <--- this guy needs more blood.
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

i remeber the good old days of claw/rsc in stunty, how i miss that mayhem
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Rush needs another double soon. . . Need that tackle so hard. Then no idea what to put on him on a single. Running out of things worth it.

But went off topic again >.> Need to keeps my mouth shut.
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2012 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
f. Faeries - Treemen: remove Loner

To help a woeful team. They are Faerie folk and friends of the trees so it makes sense for them to commune with other forest creatures and suffer no Loner penalty.

I just realized the trees don't have Strong Arm either. What about giving them 3 "halfling" trees since they are pretty much the 'flings of stunty. At least I could throw Brownies at my opponents for entertainment.

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2012 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with Pizza Smile strong arm for those trees!!!
Synn

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2012 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Slight observations:

-Strig stars are really good for their cost. With only 260k in inducements (against that nubface Whatball) I could have had both King Tot and Igor. Tot is ST4, block, MB and Igor is ST3, tackle, and MB. A little bit too cheap for how reliable they are.

-Not sure what the solution would be, but perhaps you could play with the cost, adding a negatrait, or even adding a penalty roll to certain stars (those shady gits!).

-Skyre are a bit too reliable. I know the roller and the mechs used to have bonehead. Seems like an opportunity to add some randomness. I don't necessarily think they are too powerful yet. Maybe leave G access on the mechs but give them bonehead (they are machines after all and not very reliable) and perhaps give the doomwheel bonehead as well (or even ball and chain!).

-Played against Horrors last night and they were really fun. God those player pics are awesome! In terms of balance, I wouldn't be against any secret weapon changes as I would sympathize with coaches who lose the enjoyment of throwing bombs due to fast scoring.

-Squigs suck but are fun. I think I miss RSC Sad

-Forrest goblins seem a little too reliable and those spider riders are really good as you can't dodge OR even follow up away from them (shadowing got a boost in CRP). I would love if stab had a kickback roll (nothing should be so reliable in stunty). Wouldn't mind seeing their SW roll kept in place and shadowing removed from the spider riders in return for the spider riders getting G access on normals (no S access though).

-Bombs blow up in the square they land. That is plain awesome! They also don't require the 2+ to throw anymore. I think I kinda miss that.

-I kinda wish players got spps faster. They have the lifespan of gnats and not sure if that could even be touched, but man it would be cool to see moar skills.

-Nurglings don't need too much of a boost (sorry Cursed... but kicking my ass comes at a price!). They still have a pair of ST5 with tents afterall. Maybe give their killers S access so they can add some MB to their block and tackle.

All for now. Been having a really good time with S.

__Synn
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2012 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks all. Lots to look at when we get to team assessment. I already have Grab in mind for Tot instead of Block after getting diced by some lucker with Strigs. Razz
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Played a couple of games with the pigs and my initial thoughts are.

Why do the linos have shadow, is it like a tracking skill? I don't really see any reason for it, and it doesn't help the team. Physically pygmies are halflingesque, so I think make them the same. Drop the shadow and drop 10k off the price.

Eagle warriors need dodge, imo. Add 10k and give them dodge.

Jaguar warriors need a tidy up, they're all over the place. Maybe drop shadow and sprint and give them mb, price stays the same or give them frenzy and drop 10k.
Synn

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Other musings:

-If you have a B&C.... and you hit someone on the ground... you get to push them AND make them take an AV roll. Very Happy

-Bombs are really good now. Them not scattering when they hit an open square is wicked. Also a very fun tactic... throw bombs at things without hands. Since they can't catch it, the bomb blows up in their square. Makes Firewyrms and Fanatics choice targets.

-Has someone seen that 70k uber bomber on the skrye team? AG 4, dodge, no stunty, accurate, pass, bombs. A tad bit good don't you think?

-Skrye sharpshooter and Gnome cannons have penalty rolls. I know the cannon's is 7+. That is horrific from a balance perspective. They don't have blunderbusses anymore (which were awesome).

-Played against Eshin and their coach mentioned giving them M access on normals. Makes sense given the glass cannon of the team. Mutations could be represented by ninja equipment.

-Squigs are horrific. Dare I say I miss RSC? Piling On could be fun given their overall wussiness.

-That Igor icon is awesome!

__Synn
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn, just coz i got lucky agaisnt you doesnt mean they dont need a boost, more along the lines of extra arms+big hand on the putrifier which is 3+ always, nearly what they used to have, plaguebearers need at least S access. but alot could be done if they was a bit cheaper they are an expensive team overall
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

/a wild BearSAW appears!

We need this! STAT!

Also an event like... WROOM like a Chainsaw day!

Oh just feel the stunty love... Feel it! Wroom! RAWR!

Edit: I might be slightly sleep deprieved after a weekend full of drinking and general debauchery... But this should not devaluate the importance of the above.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 09:27 Reply with quote Back to top

why has forest goblins got less av than normal and hearder goblins?

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2012 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

cos the live in the forest and hug trees. hippies.

Jump to: