48 coaches online • Server time: 19:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

My comments:
Gnomes are usually MA 4.
Ball and chain are KO'd as soon as they are knocked down; those dwarves are going to be gone right quick, you could probably drop their price to 50k even with block/tackle.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
My comments:
Gnomes are usually MA 4.
Ball and chain are KO'd as soon as they are knocked down; those dwarves are going to be gone right quick, you could probably drop their price to 50k even with block/tackle.

these gnomes are more like a sort of daredevils. they have lower AG and in some way i think they should compensate. anyway, you may be right.

on the price of the drunkmaster also i think you may be right. 50k seems too low, what about 80k with dauntless?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

that could work for dwarf price; also, your drunk halflings should probably be 30k - 5/2/3/6 is probably a 30k base, but yours get dauntless, and agi 2, and the agi hit is definitely worse than the bonus from dauntless. So, 30k sounds good there.

The gnome being daredevil based makes sense.

I think you should add something though. With a bad start, you could quickly lose both dwarves; and you'll never have both dwarves in the second half, which leaves your team with an interesting big guy, and 2 smash blitzers + 2 strip ball blitzers who both compete for your blitz action. You're also a slow team that doesn't have lots of big guys.

To make up for that, I think you should give the gnoblards bombardier (but no P access), and perhaps a 9+ secret weapon roll. Their quick fingers make molotov cocktails out of all the alchohol they can't drink due to their small size. Obviously the price would have to change, and perhaps it's the wrong direction entirely, but I think the team needs something. Actually, if you went that route, you might make it a 0-1 positional.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

well I lowered the price of the drunkmaster and gave him dauntless. this means you can have only one in the team, he is pretty strong now and two of them would be too much.

I'm also considering to remove the P access to Gnoblar Pickpockets and add one or two Snotling Riotstarters:

[5,1,3,5]
[dodge,stunty,right stuff,bombardier,secret weapon (8+)]
[P]
He is the kind of mess maker that throws molotov cocktails made with whiskey bottles, you know...

Let me know what ya think. The roster idea is developing pretty well
with all your suggestions.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The Riotstarter should for sure have A access as well? Maybe even without P access (making them even more inferior to other bombardiers, especially by making it a hard choice what to pick once one rolls a double)?

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Ball and chain not ST 7 whats he using a swing ball?

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
The Riotstarter should for sure have A access as well? Maybe even without P access (making them even more inferior to other bombardiers, especially by making it a hard choice what to pick once one rolls a double)?

This is a cool idea. they're snotlings after all and they would be a kinda unique bombardier players without P access. I think i'll follow your advice.

Dan-Da-Man wrote:
Ball and chain not ST 7 whats he using a swing ball?

He's using a broken bottle, and the B&C mechanic is because he's drunk and cannot watch his steps.

More revamping coming soon. In the meantime if someone has ideas they'll be well accepted Smile
Crook666

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Added the Snotling Riotstarters to the team. As suggested, they don't have P access, because two basic reasons:

1- They're drunk

2 - They're snotlings.

At this point, the only player with P access is the Gnoblar Pickpocket. The question is about allowing someone in the team to P or not. I accept suggestions.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2012 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Best roster suggestion in ages, can't wait to play them!

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2012 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

excellent concept for a team! Very Happy
oryx

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2013 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

What a wonderful roster idea
cdejong

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2013 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

bouncer should have Grab instead of Tent
delusional

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2015 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Loose tentacles on the Ogre, perhaps insert frenzy for "aggressive guard", catch for "good at catching people" or something else.

Otherwise I like it.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

After reading through this I'm wondering can 'stab' work w/ 'ball & chain'?
If so that would be one really cool & unique stunty player!
Imagine a drunk dwarf stumbling around randomly stabbing at anything & everything!

Jump to: