39 coaches online • Server time: 15:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BAJones

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Recently ive played games against opponents who have images or their teams logos on the pitch in game

how do i upload my own team logo pitch etc so i too can try and be cool as bean ?

any help would be appreciated

cheers

Jonesy
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to save a logo image to your computer. Go to your team page, click Add image, then on the next page, click upload images and choose the saved logo. Once the image is approved (it will have a red border until it is) you can add it as the team's logo.

At the moment, there is a slight bug with logos though. They will only show on the pitch when you use a game name, not for Blackbox games or games launched from the gamefinder.

Oh, and the pitch size is 395 x 450 pixels, so your image should be no bigger than that.

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

There's an issue though where they don't show up if you use the gamefinder. Only if you use a game name.
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Oh, and the pitch size is 395 x 450 pixels, so your image should be no bigger than that.

The logo is not limited to your side of the pitch Wink
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe not, but images that are really big in pixels are generally to big in kb to be allowed as logo any way. And besides that, we admins delete images that are too big as well.
BAJones

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

cheers chaps !

will get a image sharpish... some experimenting to do ....

(keeping within the fumbbl rules obviously)

Jonesy
Mephistodragonbane

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

http://bigtroph.com/

is a free logo maker and makes perfect size for Fumbbl Smile you can also sign up and upload your own images so you can make better logo's (different backgrounds etc)

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea when the issue will be fixed? as it did used to work at some stage.

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2013 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Dan-Da-Man wrote:
Any idea when the issue will be fixed? as it did used to work at some stage.

The last I heard Kalimar didn't know why the issue was occurring and for some reason it's very hard to test, so no cure imminent.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:

Sorry for the necro. Just to confirm (as you have me a bit worried 395 was a guestimate?

Because unless I'm very much mistaken it's 390 or 391. i.e. the pitch is 780 or 782 pixels long, not 790.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The old client let your logo fill the endzones; the new one does not (which sucks as I had all my full-pitch logos fill exactly end of endzone to LoS). =(

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
xnoelx wrote:

Sorry for the necro. Just to confirm (as you have me a bit worried 395 was a guestimate?

Because unless I'm very much mistaken it's 390 or 391. i.e. the pitch is 780 or 782 pixels long, not 790.

Not a guestimate, just a misrememberance/typo. 390 is correct, but as the_Sage pointed out, you can't have a logo that big any more. 330 is the maximum in practice now.

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

That's fine, on checking I was kind of sure it was 390/780. Thanks for your quick feedback. The size of the logo isn't a concern for me with this issue.

Just for info though, max size is 330 now. So it doesn't enter the end zone, but it won't go up to the half way line either?
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
That's fine, on checking I was kind of sure it was 390/780. Thanks for your quick feedback. The size of the logo isn't a concern for me with this issue.

Just for info though, max size is 330 now. So it doesn't enter the end zone, but it won't go up to the half way line either?

It runs halfway line to start of the endzone, but not actually into the endzone.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Roland

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

But it's still centered at the 7th square right?
That makes it 330 max plus it wont touch the LoS
 Jump to: