29 coaches online • Server time: 13:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2013 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Leeg conquers the world! \o/

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2013 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

but.. where is this tournament? As our national anthem explains.. Canada is really big!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2013 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hitonagashi wrote:
Btw, for canucks..

There's a tournament called Qermit(typo?) Bowl this weekend. As part of it, we are having a Stunty Cup in the saturday evening, using the Stunty Leeg rules for a 3 round tourney.

It seems I am yet to receive my airline ticket to the event so I may oversee the proceedings. I'm sure this issue will be rectified promptly.

Edit: The NAF says it is Brampton, part of Toronto where all dem city slickers live. Hito, let them know there is a 1.0.1 rule set, there were a few roster typos, specifically with Gnomes and the Chaos Fling RR cost (in addition to the Jag Warrior ST).
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2013 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Kudos to everyone involved!
edgard

Post 14 Posted: Apr 26, 2013 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, just wonderful!
Smeat

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I was editing the Stunty Roster page, adding the "doubles" skill choices*, and there were several conflicts between the current page and the .pdf - and, frankly, I'm too tired atm to wade thru the posts to figure out which is correct, sorry.

(* There had only been the default "normal roll" choices, making it unclear (if only to new players?) if some skill choices were/not allowed, and where. Esp true in teams where some get M, and some don't.)

If someone who knows (not "best guess" or "probably right" or "looks good to me", please!) - could post the correct version of the Position/Skill Choices for the below (or just go ahead and edit it), that'd be great, thanks!

The Skill listed is the one in question, unclear whether it goes where the pdf shows or the current version of the page shows.

o Leprechaun (G?)
o Flamer (M?)
o Adept of Sotek (S?M?)
o Cannon (P? S? - "P" listed twice in PDF and "S" not listed)

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

@smeat:

This link is the actual Stunty rosters, pulled from the database, so no mistakes:
https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=races&div=3
Doubles are standard unless there is something (e.g. M) in the doubles column.

The latest version of the handbook should match this exactly. Ensure you have 1.0.1, not 1.0.

I would be tempted to do away with the one big roster page in the wiki, too many various pages. Just link the one above. The individual pages can list stars.

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 06:36 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

I would be tempted to do away with the one big roster page in the wiki, too many various pages. Just link the one above. The individual pages can list stars.

Oh please don't. That page is laid out poorly for gathering information quickly, especially for new players.

Although now with the handbook it's less of an issue but still nice to have a concise page for reference.
Smeat

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for the link (and the headsup on the updated version) - will fix.

I tried to give the site I linked to above a better format so it's actually readable. Individual pages are, I agree, harder to gloss for an understanding of "Stunty" as a whole.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

baelnic wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

Oh please don't. That page is laid out poorly for gathering information quickly, especially for new players.

Although now with the handbook it's less of an issue but still nice to have a concise page for reference.

Good point. If you folks are willing to keep it up to date, I have no issues with it staying. I just don't have any time to do it currently.

@Smeat: Thanks, that page is looking better. Maybe a lighter grey on the tables so the stand out from the darker grey box? Otherwise, well done.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2014 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Honest question here. How much work is it to update the rulebook with pro halflings and the roster changes?

Would be really nice to have all the correct rules in one place. Smile

People could also report things to be fixed, like:

Page 5, Knives and Spears, last paragraph:

Current wording: So adept at hiding the small weapons, some teams such as the Eshin and Forest Goblins rarely seem to get caught.

Fixed Wording: So adept at hiding the small weapons, some teams such as the Eshin rarely seem to get caught.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 03, 2014 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

He is in the process of changing computers and moving things across no doubt he will get round to it soon. Smile

Post   Posted: May 04, 2014 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Whatball? So he is the alone in making the pdf?

But good to hear it's planned Smile

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Duder

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2014 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I am trying to get a tabletop stunty leeg going and am struggling to remember and locate a list of all the changes to the manual that have not been added yet. The major things I recall are:

Pro Halflings added
Eshin - 7 AV for Runners and Assassin
Squigs - Hoppers trade claw and MB for Juggernaut, Very Long Legs, and Two Heads and loose S access

If there were any other changes I am missing I would be grateful if someone could jog my memory. Thanks!
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2014 - 17:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The link in WhatBall's post (further up this page) has a link to the database with the official rosters in Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
 Jump to: