45 coaches online • Server time: 18:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Did yo check out the posts on page 1? If you didn't, you'll see why it's controversial.
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Reading is a skill I do not possess.

If people would prefer, I'll pass on it. To be honest, looking at the teams, Zons will be really quite good there (one reason why I like them Wink )....might be better to put a CR restriction on them, same as the non-flings in Moot thing.

I don't mind playing something else instead.

EDIT: CR < 180? Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Tazeon approved an Amazon spot, Hito took the amazon spot so Hito gets the Amazon spot. Smile Too late to take it back.

EDIT: It should be self explanatory that the easier choices are for those who do not possess the skill the play something more balanced but there is no need to put up standards for every coach. If Hito thinks Zons in Lustria is the best he can do, it's all good. Smile
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hitonagashi wrote:
Reading is a skill I do not possess.

If people would prefer, I'll pass on it. To be honest, looking at the teams, Zons will be really quite good there (one reason why I like them Wink )....might be better to put a CR restriction on them, same as the non-flings in Moot thing.

I don't mind playing something else instead.

EDIT: CR < 180? Twisted Evil

do it do it do it ... just so we can taunt you! Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!
If it's possible, i would like to apply in your league with the bretonnian halfings team.
I havent read all the forum threat, so if someone take it yet, sorry =)
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Subs wrote:

I havent read all the forum threat, so if someone take it yet, sorry =)

It's enough to just look at the list on page 1. I update it pretty frequently. You have been accepted Smile. Please apply a team aswell.
Subs

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! Very happy to join you! Just a little question by the way: Could i made my team with a 900TV to play with inducements at the start or it isnt allowed?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Subs wrote:
Cool! Very happy to join you! Just a little question by the way: Could i made my team with a 900TV to play with inducements at the start or it isnt allowed?

Thats of course allowed. What's the fun in playing league if you can't do stuff like that? But if you want to make sure you can always adress your nation Lord aswell. In Bretonnia it's OenarLod I think.

Note that if you have the time, you could also apply a second fling team to the Moot.
Azure

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
Travelling Teams (undecided):
ClayInfity (Khemri)
Latulike (Norse)
Tzij (Dwarves)
Azure (Skaven)
the peoples champ(Amazon)
VL (Dark Elves)

Do you post where the teams applied for? Like the fact that our team of skaven attempted to travel to Lustria...only to be rudely rebuffed? It would be interesting to know which nations are more or less accepting of outsiders!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Azure wrote:
Wreckage wrote:
Travelling Teams (undecided):
ClayInfity (Khemri)
Latulike (Norse)
Tzij (Dwarves)
Azure (Skaven)
the peoples champ(Amazon)
VL (Dark Elves)

Do you post where the teams applied for? Like the fact that our team of skaven attempted to travel to Lustria...only to be rudely rebuffed? It would be interesting to know which nations are more or less accepting of outsiders!

Rumour on the circuit is you guys didn't use a 'magesons' approved waterproofing on your tunnels and half way across the ocean WHOOOOOOOOOOSH.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Azure wrote:

I didn't plan to, but since you are asking sure. Tho, I may not do it today anymore.

As you can see Garion send a successfull application to Karaz Ankor.

Also you can always go the the coaches of a nation directly and ask them before you apply somewhere.

The way the rules are in place is simply to assure that the votings are not time consuming and can produce quick results.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2013 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Realm of Chaos welcomes all travellers Twisted Evil

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
ilpars

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2013 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. My Skullbringers are trying to collect (at least) 1 skull from every race. Count is only at 4. We need variation.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2013 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The badlands hates and despises all foreigners.

Unless you is soft and crunchy, dat is.

SHAGGA SPEAKS!!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2013 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

If you give me command over the Orc team in Karaz Angkor, I will make sure the relations to the Dwarves will stay as bad as they are.
 Jump to: