48 coaches online • Server time: 10:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2013 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

A Goblin team applied today so there is another day to apply to the tourney. Remember, we start the championship after the day without new applicants.

We still have 9 races to take: Elf, Human, Khemri, Lizardmen, Nurgle, Orc, Skaven, Undead, and Wood Elf. I for one believed there will be larger demand for the undead linemen. Lizardmen seems tier1 in all-linemen environment.

If you fancy for some new kind of BB experinece, take a race there! The group page is HERE.

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2013 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Our member mridcully made a topic for getting some skill choice advices for his infBOWL team. Some of the posters have shown interest in joining infBOWL.

Well, we have just started the first season of infBOWL with 18 teams out of the 24 possible. Since I did not want to push our members to play every week, we have a two week deadline interval. So the first season will last for at least half a year from now.

If there is still anyone interested in joining to next season, please make a compatible team and apply it to infBOWL Friends.

Members of infBOWL Friends are allowed to freely play matches versus each other. They can get a fair TV level for their team for the next season of the main championship. There are six freely available races in infBOWL at the moment. If there will be more applicants for the same slot, a small XFL-like tourney will decice who can take that slot.

Moreover, the bottom three coaches of infBOWL will have to protect their place in the main league the same way if there will be challengers for those races.

Even some of the infBOWL teams will be allowed to play preparation matches for the next season versus infBOWL and infBOWL Friends teams during the interseason period.

Even small tourneys are possible in infBOWL Friends if there will be enough teams. And I could imagine another infBOWL conference if we will get another 24 teams. But we are far from that now.

Thanks for reading.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2013 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh... this infBOWL Friends thing sounds intriguing! Consider me interested. As there don't seem to be any restrictions, obligations or deadlins concerning the participation, I'll probably create a team at some point and simply join.

Question: Can one have several teams in infBOWL Friends?

Edit:
Just saw you have two teams in infFRIENDS, so I guess it's very well possible to enter several teams. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2013 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
As there don't seem to be any restrictions, obligations or deadlins concerning the participation, I'll probably create a team at some point and simply join.

I refreshed the group page to make it clear. No restrictions there. I even invited Tazeon to the Friends group who was banned from the tourney. Sure, anyone can have as much team in infFRIENDS as he or she likes.

Entering to infBOWL will be possible from infFRIENDS only, especially after we will have all races in the league.

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2013 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the clarification. Actually, playing such a dumb... ehrm... challenging team in infFRIENDS is much more appealing to me right now. Smile

I'll look into it once I have time.

Edit:
Quickly narrowed it down to only 11 teams I'd be interested in... Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't resist... Graceful Ballers have applied! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Rabe to infFRIENDS!

I hereby announce that infFRIENS teams are even allowed to play against any League team unless explicitely stated otherwise.

Last edited by SzieberthAdam on %b %29, %2013 - %11:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

So, they are also allowed to compete in the FUMBBL[L] Cup: Massive edition?

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not? The only rule is to keep your team infBOWL compatible, which still means that no stars are allowed!

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, thanks for the reminder. So infFRIENDS is in fact a meta-group. Don't break the rules and all is well. I like that!
Not that I expect to play much outside the group or much at all - but still: freedom is a beautiful thing. Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
So infFRIENDS is in fact a meta-group.

That was my intention with it, yes.

Last edited by SzieberthAdam on %b %25, %2014 - %17:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
B_SIDE

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

So, I have good news and bad news.

The commissioner has been murdered by a goat.

That's the good news. Wink

The bad news is that I've just realized that I can't have more than 12 linemen on my underworld team. Well, line goblins. I think that's going to murder my chances of surviving most games. There is a linerat positional available... but that's not on the menu. Sad
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

B_SIDE wrote:
The bad news is that I've just realized that I can't have more than 12 linemen on my underworld team. Well, line goblins.

Well, I made my decision according to the Racial Strategies and Rosters in the help section. This is truly sad. I see that you already done with the post-match sequence. This gives me time to consider letting a single linerat for you, but I am gonna ask the other members.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the mutation access puts them on par with goblins.

However; you do allow goblins to have weapons.

I don't see any harm in allowing one linerat.
Throweck

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2013 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Me neither. It's only one rat right? /looks suspiciously around the room