21 coaches online • Server time: 03:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SvenS

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Kick off time guys!
I predict the tzeentch champion group will be bloody and just pure nasty!

The reigning champions of tzeentch Green Rage has to face first OTS rats then survive one of the clawed menace teams. If they make it past that they might face more cpomb some pirate elves or even multilegend vamps!

If that sounds tough just look at the coach names in the group Very Happy

Have fun all!

Edit: I also predict tzeentch will be a tad annoyed if a nurgle team brings home the title! Wink

SL
SvenS

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats to Dhaktokh for already sending petew and his cpomb dorfs packing!

SL
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess PeteW needed to vent some steam after his loss to Dhaktokh.

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict my dark elves are playing their first game in 30 minutes or so.

(I also predict we win this one before getting steamrolled by Nurgle in round 2.)

EDIT: Turns out I don't need Nurgle to get steamrolled. Orcs can manage that too. Still managed to hold onto the early lead... so round 2. Haven't seen this far in a non-Stunty tournament in years. I'm ready to get squashed now.
chaoszwerg2001

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2014 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

wohaa!

What a group!

SvenS
jimjo
Calcium
PeteW
Dhaktokh
blackGigio
kingvan

the guy who wins this deserve it for sure!

btw. my actuall loss series comes handy!

i predict jimjo win this one!
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2014 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it was an intense game for me vs PeteW. Costed me two players with 204 spps all together (144spp-player died on the last cd-blitz of the game), so I have no real hopes for the rest of the quail since the opponents are so strong. But it sure was good fun to beat cds! My archenemy-race!
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2014 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Judgment day in the Northern Waste at the WoC

The Blood Sea Buccaneers B side crew stand ready to dish out some HLP justice on Oenarlod and his treachery by bringing a dark elf team to the WoC.

The Boz and Matthews are present in the B side dug out offering some last hour tips, getting the team amped up to lay those suckers out. Boz is confident that some last minute extra training will help out those boots. He is also working over the refs in the locker room making sure they know to swallow those whistles and look the other way. Cause bad things might happen if they get to happy with those whistles.

The Buc faithful are in attendance, ready to party and support the B side lads in their first major ever. They have high hopes for a good stomping of those darkies and a deep run in qualifier.

kick off is at 22:00 BB time BUT show up early, get your drink on and buckle up for a wild ride.

Last edited by PainState on %b %22, %2014 - %18:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Azure

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2014 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Over in the WoC V: Champion Of Nurgle, two human teams have made it to the semi-finals in an attempt to represent humanity!

Death Upon Us face of in one semifinal against some nasty looking Orcs

Teutogen White Wolves also face a harsh task in trying to take down some wicked Nurgle

Go humans!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2014 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Strip club shorties claim to be stuck in some unexpected warp-energy-induced traffic chaos. However, it's more likely they partied a little too hard over their assumed first round victory in one of the locations they (hopefully only) borrowed their team name from.

The Wicked Tree and his team are more or less patiently waiting for those nasty shorties to show up. The match has been scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday) 22:00 bbtime - quite close to the deadline. There are malicious rumors that coach Rabe wouldn't be too sad if Feed the Tree had to advance without playing... luckily the coach has no saying in this, as the Tree is constantly eager for blood - and those dwarves look like they are capable of spilling some.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The chaos dwarves didn't make it in time, so Feed the Tree advance into round 2 without any fight - the tree is disappointed, the coach relieved. The same happened to team's next opponent, cowhead's Mean Green Killing Machine.

Another forfeit happened in the "Favoured Of Slaanesh" qualifier. Three out of 14 games forfeited? Did those admirers of Slaanesh get lost in lust and passion (and the establishments that serve to these needs)?

Let's take a look at the other qualifiers...

Khorne: 1 forfeit (out of 12 round 1 games)
Tzeentch: 2 forfeits (out of 12 round 1 games)
Nurgle: 2 forfeits (out of 12 round 1 games)

Seems like every chaos god has his share of bailing coaches. Or is it just due to their chaotic nature that they miss deadlines and obligations?

Let's see how the tournament(s) continue. I say:
Let's aim for no forfeits in round 2!

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, Vancouver Forest vs Da Mean Green Killing Machine didnt happend, because Vancouver Forest is [R]anked team.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

As were the other 2 "early" forfeits. Only 1 rolled forfeit throughout the first round despite being a few forfeits in total means that communication is working to keep you playing in the Official Tournaments even when RL is throwing curve balls at you!

Hopefully less will occur in round 2 (overall) but if you do have trouble getting the games played before the deadline LET ME KNOW!! :p

Good luck to everyone still in the race!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, okay. Sounds good, thanks for the explanation! Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait, people got in with ranked teams, taking up the slots that should have gone to other box applicants? ...

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Mistakes happen. I think it's the first Major Dalfort runs with full responsibility. It's indeed frustrating for those who didn't get in, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen again, as Dal is indeed a good and caring person. Let's not blame him, but be thankful he's running the whole thing! (This is not directed specifically at you, Sage, but a general wish. Smile)

Jump to: