27 coaches online • Server time: 01:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EmynMul

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2014 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, so I have this team: http://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=739199
and they have this blitzer: http://www.fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=9757504
and I have absolutely NO idea how to develop him. I took the mv+ with the idea to make a sacker (tackle, strip ball, maybe frenzy? not sure yet) but then he went and rolled an agi+ (OH NO, THE END IS COMING). Any advice? Also open to feedback about the team, think im doing fairly decent but who knows? xD
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2014 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

If you get doubles on any future skills then dodge is a must, any more stats on him would be golden too.

For normal skills then probably the dull ones like guard, MB and tackle are best. Humans can never have too much guard. Strip ball is ok, but usually best later on for blitzers or on a safety lineman, whilst frenzy is very risky with ST3 and will often be a hindrance.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2014 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, just give him MB, tackle, guard and dodge on doubles in that rough order of importance (assuming you have 2-3 guards already), take additional stats and use him as a blitzer+

Tackle is great, strip ball isn't fantastic (too many developed teams will have sure hands ball carriers and you don't have the AG5 that elf strippers do to get into tight spots). Frenzy is awful here, you want frenzy on a +ST guy or not at all.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2014 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

ST3 AG4 frenzy can work very well, just happens I have one of those Very Happy

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8157015

(last game he surfed MORG!!!)

But yeah MB, tackle, guard and dodge is very solid and maybe a bit easier to use.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
T3mpano

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2014 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I suggest you retire him...your team ain't going nowhere! RazzP
forsev

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2014 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Kendall
Skills:
Block
+MA
+AG
Dodge
Mighty Blow

The 'bash option': Tackle
This guy is hard to mark and would be my first choice 'blitzer' in the purest sense.. Complete his 'hitman' skill set with Tackle to ensure a down when blocking and not give free away free dodge rerolls when marking elves.

The receiver Option: Stand Firm
MA 8 & AG4 - he can reach most targets and risk the least when dodging. He can also try a ball pick up under a single TZ before dodging out again. Stand firm would prevent the opponent from wasting his MA when it's his turn to move. A push would do absolutely nothing to ruin his positioning.

Prime TD receiver, with highest mobility.
On doubles:
Bash: Diving Tackle
Receiver: Sidestep
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2014 - 08:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd give him the skill 'take a rest for a couple of weeks, whilst you play in the test division instead'.
 Jump to: