15 coaches online • Server time: 06:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello:

I have a match scheduled against pwolf66's Total Kludge team. My team is Kushs Krushers. When I download the java I get the following message:

FantasyFootballClient Version 1.0.5
Connecting to fumbbl.com/78.66.212.6:2223 ...
Retrying ...
Retrying ...
Cannot connect to the server.

I don't know if this may be related to the client change... I cannot also access to the IRC client.
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

doing the update now.
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

back up
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh ok, thank you. I will write to my opponent letting him know that. I was fearing that the Hotel's connection may have a security system against games or something like that...
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Uhm... nope. I still cannot connect. I'm not given the option to enter the name of the match either.
Stimme

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Some networks don't allow communications via ports that the client uses (I have this problem at work). If you can, try using a VPN.
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh... I hope it is not the case.

It is quite strange. I have 2 of my teams scheduled against different coaches, yet if I go the Gamefinder, I can still look for games with these 2 teams : /
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have tried today at another free wifi place, but so far get the same response. It may be that both the Hotel and this other place have the same port restriction... although it is strange. In Spain I have never had this issue, and now in France every place I am in seems to block me : (

I will try today in an Starbucks... although I have already 2 of my Ranked teams blocked because of this. I hope it works. Otherwise, my 2 opponents will have to wait until I go back to Spain, on thursday (or ask an admnistrator to cancel the pairings if it anoys too much).
 Jump to: