37 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all.

For those online only coaches perhaps unaware of the finer points of TT BB; in November of this year (6th-8th), the NAF Blood Bowl World Cup us taking place in Lucca, Italy.

I don't wish to go crazy and contribute to overloading the site with off-FUMBBL NAF things. What with the RTTNAFC in full swing, I'm sure there is only so much plugging from me that some of you can take! However, I'm sure this is a tournament you'll doubtless hear lots about over 2015, and registration for the WC opens tomorrow and lasts until March 8th, so not long to sort a team out.

Perhaps you've enjoyed the RTTNAFC and are ready for tabletop. Perhaps you want to form a FUMBBL team, or just fancy a nice holiday with some BB tacked on? I think 600 coaches this year is a conservative estimate, it really will be quite be party. Teams of 6 coaches formed however you so choose, 9 games, as much beer as you can point a stick at. Sound good?

If you're English / British, we've set up a thread over at Team England to try and match like minded people (as yet without a team) together, to form teams and to get as many bodies as possible to Lucca. It's also our Eurobowl site, so if you fancy maybe one day playing for the England team, worth a look.

If you are not British, you can always look for teammates here!

Thanks, sorry for another plug, and I hope to see as many FUMBBLists in Italy as possible! Smile

Links:

NAFWC forum

Rulespack

Bid process information
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish I would have known that the RTTNAFC was a FUMBBL tourney. I kept seeing it being talked about and completely ignored it because I was certain since it was an NAF thing, it must be tabletop and I know anything tabletop is nowhere near me.....

I enjoy these types of tournaments so I will be sure to sign up for the next one.

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 20:54
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Please tell us there'll be a Road to the World Cup FUMBBL tourney.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I'm sure there is only so much plugging from me that some of you can take!

Must... not... (pause) Is... gentleman... I'm sure she didn't say... ARRRRRRRRGH why must you torment us so!? Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Nerdbird: I promise to be loud about the next one, and to specifically PM you. Smile

Ramchop: We'll see what the future brings. It's great you're so keen, but this is just a TT thread. Wink

Happygrue: You're just filth, you!
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 01:06
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:

Ramchop: We'll see what the future brings. It's great you're so keen, but this is just a TT thread. Wink

Understood... ok I'll hijack the thread in a different TT direction instead. Razz

There will be a NZ team coming over for the World Cup (I wish I could go). It might be a little short on numbers. Any kiwis in UK/Europe keen to join the party feel free to make yourself known at NZBBN.com
 Jump to: