55 coaches online • Server time: 21:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JmBeers

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I was recommend to put the following message on here and see if anyone else has had this issue. If it is happening to others does anyone know of a bug report matching this description?

Over the last month I have had players disappear during my game. This is not happening before the kick in the way you can fix by loading a set up. I am having players disappear after the kick based on the kickoff event. It seems to be happening to me when I reposition players due to a perfect defense or quick snap. I am unable to move a player or two after the kick. I then reload the game to find my player is gone.

The game in the link below has two examples of this. In the second half a skink disappears. My opponent scores and the next kickoff event is a quick snap. After the ball is kicked a Saurus and Kroxigor vanished. If there is anything I could do or stop doing please let me know.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3657256
Roland

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't load the replay...
JmBeers

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I think thats cause the when the steps are loading the part where the sar and krox vanish can't load as a step. It happened late in the game and the replay won't load for me either. It freezes up at 93%
Smeat

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

It's the same bug as when labeling players and they disappear. It happens when you click and are pressing "Enter" at the same time (or something like that).

If during a drive*, all you can do is suck it up or ask your oppo to agree to get Admin to cancel and restart the entire game - BUT btr of the site any bug is just "bad luck" and part of the game, so your oppo would be being generous if they agreed.

(* If before the kickoff, while setting up, Load a Saved Setup. If you don't have one, Save Setup and then Load that.)

(For me it locked at 92%, Frame #2355, but a freeze is a freeze.)

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Kam

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2015 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

My Flings also disappear when they're blocked... I knew that was a bug!

Jump to: