37 coaches online • Server time: 13:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Stunty fans, this is the big one. Get your teams and get applied!

Last edited by WhatBall on %b %28, %2015 - %22:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh hot damn. Finally a chance to try out my new Flamer.

The Fling Leechers are sharpening their claws en route.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... My bombers aren't in ideal form since the death of their slayer, but I expect that 6x +AG will help offset some of that. I predict we'll lose to squigs at least once this tournament. =D

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, right the week I move to the other side of the country and may go dark for a while. Hopefully I'll be back before the beginning of the tourney. My pygmies ain't in a great shape, but their last loss was 19 games ago so... Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been waiting for this day. Now I need to decide which team to play, my amazing Fae https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=742611 , my very fun but a bit random cheaters https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=726410 or my less fun but quite effective gnomes https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=753130.
Kam

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't use the cheaters. Tough choice between the faes and the gnomes indeed. 7 blocks at 1800TV is a strong argument in favour of the faes, but the gnomes are quite sturdy...

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I favoured the Fae, too. And it will be nice to see if I can get Bix https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=9498124 to be the number one all time pixie Smile
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of Castle Drachenfels the fires in all the chimneys turn on, the castle is buzzing with activity as all the stunty guardians of the castle start mingling around. Getting set to storm the Stunty Cup one more time and try to push the Drachenfels Coachmen into the finals this year.

They are still really miffed about that avalanche of dice that hit them in the semi-final. We will make sure this year that no stadiums for the SC are located near hills or mountains. No chance of an avalanche on a plain, they think.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, Sir, dude, well, this is Stunty Cup IV not V. The Stunty HQ must be in real shambles after the entire amdmin side of the league has been thrown in chains or running on the "lamb".

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, to prep or not to prep, that is the question.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

In all this confusion leading up to the Stunty Cup Iam going to hire some goblin cheaters to break into the equipment room for the Cup and replace out all the balls with SPIKED BALLS!!!!! and leave a large amount of grease cans laying about, just in case someone wants to get fiendish.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

I'm entering Searching for Sauri, seeing as they already have some tourney experience. Hopefully they'll progress further than last time, as they failed to progress past the group stage in the Exploding Cup '13. But I can't ignore my record with skinks, and I hope that they will be a welcome change to all the bashy races that will appear.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2015 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Time is running out, get your team applied. Let's face it, you ain't gonna win the FUMBBL Cup, so come take out your frustrations by killing wee stunties and maybe even lucking out a championship. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, but what should I do to apply for this? I've followed this link https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1867 but failed to find a way to do this. I'm a new player at fumbbl, and I have several stunty teams as well, but I've never participated in any champs before, so may be I don't know certain procedures (no of them are mentioned in invitation, it seems).
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Go here and choose a Stunty team from the drop down and select Apply team.