31 coaches online • Server time: 11:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Over/Under 10.5 draws
Over
36%
 36%  [ 9 ]
Under
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Thanksgiving Pie
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

huff

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2015 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a young (2 games) Goblin Team that has a couple MNGs, along with a death last game, that has the TV of the team sitting at a meager 860.

I'm guessing this is gonna make it tough to draw a game via the scheduler... But just how tough?

Let's put the over/under at say 10.5 draws. I'll also be activating other teams along with the gobbos, because I'll want to get a game, but what is your guess for how many draws it will take for the team to get paired?

Side note: What's the TV range the scheduler would allow this team to get paired with? +/- 110? I looked at the scheduler algorithm briefly, but couldn't easily figure it out.
jdm

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2015 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the blackbox algorithm for fewer than 3 games played is +/- 10% of your tv.

I've got a rookie (1 game played) vamp team with a mng vamp so 870tv. Wonder which of us gets a game first Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2015 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Under 10 games. Some Min Maxing Amazon coach will catch you sleeping. Thats what happened to me anyways

Jeffro
huff

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2015 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

So what y'all think... There's gonna have to be a less than or equal to 950TV team in the pool for the draw? My money is on the over for 10.5 draws. May have to finesse and coordinate a draw if it gets to it, instead of goin organically.
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Wot?
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Activating other teams at the same time means that even if a compatible team for your goblins is in the draw they still might not get a game if another of your teams has a higher score from the scheduling. So I picked over.

Best way to get a team back on track is by entering a brawl.

Join the Human League Premiership!
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I activated flings at 890 tv for about a year (though activating other teams as well) before they drew. I'm sure if you mentioned it, there are a number of us with similar teams that can also activate at very low tv.

My only bad experience playing stunties below 800 tv was an all linebeard team, which wasn't conducive to rebuilding, for some reason.

Edit: Good call about signing up for a Brawl. I prefer my stunties get inducements for the chef & bribes.
Uedder

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Brawl is the way to go with these guys.
 Jump to: