23 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm playing this Dark Elf team in a 7's league (7 players per side, half positional limits). I'll most likely be facing this Wood Elf team in my next match, the conference finals.

My Witch and my Assassin skilled, both normal.

For the Witch my options are side step and tackle. With Juggs she wants to surf so side step would be good but he has a lot of side step and dodge so I'm thinking Tackle might be better.

For the Assassin I'm thinking Leap. With ag5, 2+ leap stabs on av7 ball carriers seems pretty nice. That puts him at risk, but he's bloaty anyway so I don't mind if he dies. Other option is Dodge.
zhraia

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass block on the assassin for that ag 5 intercept. DP on the witch for ma 7 jump up fouling action.
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

zhraia wrote:
Pass block on the assassin for that ag 5 intercept. DP on the witch for ma 7 jump up fouling action.

Done!
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap for the assassin. Then you've got that leap stab blitz up your sleeve. (Or jump up for recovering from blocks.)

Tackle for the witch. You need the extra coverage. Sidestep otherwise for surf safety.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Independent of your next opponent, I'd say sidestep. Given the opponent, tackle is better, yes. And I second leap.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2016 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap is not very relevant at most 7s games. Take dodge on that assasin. Will be better almost always. And even then it will be decent.
 Jump to: