62 coaches online • Server time: 19:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
croko

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2016 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm from spain, I'm looking for a league, please mp, Wink I don't have any league team created yet. TV 1000
icedawgs32

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in the same boat as you... looking for any leagues actively recruiting (I'm North America)
jdm

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of leagues do you want - there's loads out there.

Are you after normal play, certain races, crazy theme, draft leagues...?

I'm sure the right league for you can be found, just a bit more information would help

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there guys! League play here on Fumbbl is great. I am currently in 18 leagues looking at joining another and starting another soon so it will be at a nice even 20!!!

A few things you could do.

1.) Watch for posts on this forum. League admins tend to post here when they have openings or between seasons.

2.) Watch the Blog posts. The Commissioners post there too.

3.) Go here... https://fumbbl.com/p/group and look for some Groups/Leagues that interest you and send PMs to the guys in charge.

4.) Spectate League games that have current of spectators and talk to the other spectators about that league. Lots of times those coaches watching those games are involved in those leagues.

As for my current knowledge of recruiting leagues...

Contact Throweck about joining the 145 Rookie League, it just started and is an open Round Robin for Rookie Teams, he may be able to squeeze you in but it may be full.

If you are interested in Stunty Leeg, Antithesisoftime is starting a league with Stunty teams. Contact him if you like.

All-Stars League is more like a short tournament where teams get lots of inducements and Every team plays with Star Players every game. Sonrises would be your contact there.

OWCC is a very fun league that should be wrapping up soon and they may be looking for a couple coaches (not sure about their wait list). gjopie is your man to go to for that one.

Super 7s is a fast paced 7 on 7 Blood Bowl League that is currently scheduling their Championship game so they will be opening up to new teams very soon. Contact Wex or Suttbutt if interested in that.

Good Luck with your hunt. I hope that was of some help to at least one of you. Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Current season of League of Linemen finishes on May 5th - next season will be starting fairly soon after that. Teams composed entirely of the most common position on a roster

Also Pythrr keeps squawking about one more space in OBBA (euro time zone based games) - maybe have a look here

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

we are currently recruiting!

Old or New [L]eague division teams wanted! (includes simyians)
2 star players will join your team every game...and much more!

starting 2nd week of may. 3-4 regular season games + Play off (Ko)
Weekly deadlines.

Click here to know more

Group Page

jdm

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Anything that sonrises is involved with should be epic. They put an amazing amount of effort into the site.

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. Will check out suggestions. I was looking for a friendly rookie league that I can develop newly created 1000tv teams with. (I'm still a noob to fumbbl) Thx.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

stuntee leeg is closing in on its inaugural season.

Just be warned, stuntee can be unforgiving, and matches tend to be filled with blood.
 Jump to: