67 coaches online • Server time: 20:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What's next?
High Elf
36%
 36%  [ 15 ]
Ogre
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Vampire
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Don't care, just feed me pie
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

Olgrot

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I have decided to expand my horizons in the box. Enough of the "safe" teams , out with the pure bash and open the doors to all options.
In order to do this, I relinquish all responsibility in choosing which teams I will play, instead I embrace every team from chaos to halfling!
By the end I intend to have 1 team of each race activated for every draw. Currently I'm halfway, and for the last 12 teams I'm gonna put it to the poll. To you guys Very Happy

Rules:
1. I will activate all teams
2. A new team will not be created until 2 matches are played on the current newest team
3. I will roll the team the poll favours
4. I will put up 3 options each time
Very Happy

First onto the block are high elves, ogres and vampires! Which team would you like to wreck.. Err see first?

Get to choosin'! 24 hours on the clock!
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

flings!

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Flings or Slann. Two of the least met in almost 2000 games in Box.
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 06:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Flings!!!!
Olgrot

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I <3 everyone's enthusiasm for halflings! Shames it's not up for vote yet =D I'm sure when it is, it'll likely be picked ^^
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Vampires. Also pretty seldom played.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I tend to go with whatever I come up with a cool theme for.
jdm

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ogres because ogres Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Jd, it's your ogres, miceycrafts goblins and kingvans vamps that are part of what prompted me to do this =D
If I had a vote in these 3 , I'd go ogres too. Regardless of THIS poll, ogres will have their moment in the sun at some point Wink
jdm

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Olgrot wrote:
Jd, it's your ogres, miceycrafts goblins and kingvans vamps that are part of what prompted me to do this =D
If I had a vote in these 3 , I'd go ogres too. Regardless of THIS poll, ogres will have their moment in the sun at some point Wink

Fairly sure my ogres don't deserve to be spoken in the same sentence as kv's vamps Smile

Thanks buddy, kind words Smile

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

They do when you take into consideration the level of dedication each coach puts into an underplayed race. Successful or not, they're often fun to watch/ play against
And hell! Last time I played against CollidARRs! I discovered boron (?)!!! I don't get to do that versus chaos dwarves =(
jdm

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Olgrot wrote:
They do when you take into consideration the level of dedication each coach puts into an underplayed race. Successful or not, they're often fun to watch/ play against
And hell! Last time I played against CollidARRs! I discovered boron (?)!!! I don't get to do that versus chaos dwarves =(

But you don't get to discover the pits of human despair against ogres. Or get a chance to pen some eloquent rage quit post vs ogres. Swings and roundabouts Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:
Olgrot wrote:

But you don't get to discover the pits of human despair against ogres. Or get a chance to pen some eloquent rage quit post vs ogres. Swings and roundabouts Very Happy
Sign me up! \o/
m0gw41

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

My first proper foray away from the usual bash teams in the box was Underworld and had a whale of a time, after that I went with pro-elves and haven't looked to bash since. Enjoy!

Post   Posted: May 27, 2016 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Olgrot I am glad we inspired you. But I have to agree with JD, Kingvan's Vamps are a different league to our Goblins and Ogres Smile

Hope you find good fun with the ARR box races! and that first time you make a Cdorf ragequit will be all worth it.

I look forward to playing you in the box soon with whatever race you choose.
 Jump to: