35 coaches online • Server time: 12:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sharper

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2019 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

ImageInjury Forces Retirement

Speaking after his first game coming back from injury Dieter Schneider, Dieter announced that he will be retiring effective immediately, citing ongoing concussion issues. This was Dieter's first season, and was showing a strong blocking game in the first game, before he got injured in the second game.

"It's with reluctance that I've had to give up the game i love, but following consultation, I believe its the right call.
The Scorpions have a strong squad, and should still look good for the next leg of the tour."
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 09:03
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

23/01/19 9:00pm

How do use this f#$king thing? Kosmo! Bastard f$%king cheating northern scum! Did you see that s%$t? F#$KING BULLS%$T. We are going back to Tilea. You cheating f#$kfaces want to play us in the finals. You come to Tilea see.

#Mila #F#$K #<spit><spit><spit><spit><spit>

====
https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs?id/284
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2019 - 10:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Three Sheets to the Wind
Marienburg Uni Free Press.. only 3 pfennig

Diavoli Player Found Mutilated in Hotel room

Daniello "Hutch" Ieraci - Lineman for Tilea Diavoli

Recent Tilea signing Daniello Ieraci is recovering in Marienburg University Hospital. It is believed he was found naked hanging upside down in the shower cubicle of his hotel room. Though the hotel has refused official comment, a description of the scene was relayed to us by a member of staff. Mr Ieraci, from Luccini, had the words "Northern Scum" scrawled on his chest in squid ink. His mouth was gagged, and a herring stuffed into it. An assortment of shellfish inexplicitly was scattered upon the floor of the shower. And his genitalia had been removed.

The Diavoli squad seems to have left the hotel in haste back to Tilea. The reasons for the attack are unknown, but it is believed to be related to his appallingly bad debut for the team. Some suspect sabotage. Even if this is true, it is doubtful that all the bribes in Marienburg could pay to repair the damage done to poor Daniello.
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2019 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

It's finals time in CBBA!

In the Ribbon final we have the Manticores vs The Clippers, arguably two of the best teams ever to be duking it out for the Ribbon. Both sets of fans would prefer to be going for the big one, but I'm sure they will want to bring some silverware home.

And the big one.

The Bulls vs The Scorpions.

The Bulls have an extraordinarily strong team and an extraordinarily strong player in Ogre, Glogrian Kullermann. Some say he's only been given a scholarship for the past three seasons due to his blood bowling prowess, and those some are probably right.

Player to watch: New Blitzer, Folke Kammerer.

The Scorpions players are much less experienced, but they still have some talent. They are a little bit faster than their opposition, which could prove to be crucial on the 7s pitch.

Player to watch: Expert tackler and Touch Down scorer Stefan Friedrich.

Prediction : Bulls 2 - 1 Scorpions
[/list]
tussock

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Cult in the CBBA!

After lengthy interrogations under the eye of Witchfinders, some players within the Nordrak College team have been found with forbidden materials, indicating secret worship of those who shall not be named. Sigmar protect us.

All indications are university staff outside the team are primarily at fault, and their fates have been decided. Players worst infected with these dangerous ideas are to be purged.

One staff member attempted to bargain, with a little black book, full of secrets about the other league teams, allegations of cheating at the highest levels, referees looking the other way, blatant magic use, players using foul tactics, ludicrous over-payments to players.

Early investigations found substantial corroboration from independent investigators at the Tilean universities. A full inquisition of the league has been launched.

All cheating, strength-potions, magic armour, ex-professional players, will be PURGED.

This outrage will not persist. College bowl is sacred. Gird yourselves.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Magic Armour Confiscated, Teams Fined!

The continuing interrogations of university staff around the empire, with further leads stemming from those caught red-handed, as blame and accusations seek to lessen punishments, have uncovered a massive conspiracy to use magically enhanced armour on the wealthier teams in the competition.

This is clearly not only against the rules of the Collegiate competition, but an incredible waste of vanishingly scarce resources in the face of real threats around the empire's borders. All magical protections have been confiscated for the betterment of the empire.

Those supplying the teams, have been PURGED.

Fines are expected to hinder many wealthier team's traditional "buying victory" strategies, for quite some time. Organising Universities in Altdorf insist a new points system will be more fair for everyone anyway, though details are hard to come by.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Image[b]Breaking News
Reikland State Scorpions re-sign previous coach. Look to hire new young talent.

In a shocking move, Reikland State's CBBA Team, the Scorpions, have confirmed the signing of their last coach, Sharper, to a new contract, citing his previous record with the team.
Coach Sharper the Scorpions to a 5-0-1 record, their only loss coming in the Bowl match.

The Scorpions have gone on to say that their new squad will be "predominantly new young talent".
D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Three Sheets to the Wind
Marienburg Uni Free Press.. only 3 pfennig

Accountants See Red – Coach stays the course!

On the back of a successful end to a renewed season which brought home a Red Ribbon last season Coach D_Arquebus has again signed for another season with the F.C.U. Clippers.

Controversy over shortfalls in the budget and new academic regulations on scholastic performance for players will see a him coach a greatly changed line up in the coming fixtures.

Reached for comment, Coach D_Arquebus refused to comment on the ongoing investigation into allegations of budgetary mismanagement, but had this to say: "The talents available in this greatest of Universities are not to be rivaled! We will stay the course and once again prevail."

BronBestuurderAchterbank@ TheCoachesCarriage

Can't believe we let this clown back in! And already losing the cream of the recent crop to budget cuts! Wheres the money gone?

#Clippersclippedbudget #TheExecutiveisinnocent

VergiftigenSchacht@ Anonymus

Follow the money!

#AccountingShenanigans #Defintelynottheexecutive

TheJollyGiggette@TheGildedLillies

What do you mean we have to reuse last seasons outfits???

#Clipperscastoffs #Washedoutlillies

AlbertBurgundyVerstoppensmit@ TheExecutivePen

Having this guy back is about as welcome as a visit from the Mother-in-law!

#Illbeatthegentlemensclub #TheExecutive #4TDs1Game #AlBundyClog-smith

Post   Posted: May 12, 2020 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Team Budget Applications Filed.

With the settling of the witch hunt, and slowing of purges, teams applications are arriving by runner, squads lists are checked and rechecked, divinations applied, prayers made in good faith, to check who qualifies for the season ahead, without previous gross and highly improper advantages of the wealthier schools.

Less wealthy schools too are reported to be disgusted with the new limitations. League upper management is unmoved, no doubt standing firm under the threat of further purges. The shadow of recent scandals must be cleared from this Collegiate Blood Bowl Association. The competition for the glorious CBBA Bowl Trophy must be free of corruption.

--

Griffons Say New Rules Fair

Griffons management insists the new rules for bowl qualification are entirely fair and simply can't be disclosed for need to avoid further cheating by provincial universities, especially when the Griffons were so unfairly targetted!

Post   Posted: May 12, 2020 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Cockerels Part Ways With Coach Wozzaa

The Mootland Fighting Cockerels have parted ways with Coach Wozzaa. After three seasons at the helm, Coach Wozzaa is said to be looking for other employment opportunities in CBBA.

Coach Wozzaa was the most successful coach in Cockerel history with 2 wins, and over saw several players graduate and turn professional.

In an exclusive statement to the Herald, Coach Wozzaa has said he feels sad to be leaving the Cockerels and that they will always have a place in his heart.

What will be next for the Cockerels? [/b]

Post   Posted: May 12, 2020 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Awards Uncovered, Fans Delighted!

Season eight seems so long ago, and yet the fans will not let up about the greatest players who took part, and took apart their opponents in one way or another.

Image Stefan Friedrich, magnificent all-round effort.
Image Heinrich Hofmann, magnificent long passing game.
Image Zita Piscotta, near unstoppable scoring machine.
Image Folke Kammerer, bone-shattering hits nearly every game.
Image Puck Beutler, striding out game after game.

How many will make the cut for Season 9? A year older and wiser, some may well step aside to focus on their studies, especially with their magical protections taken away!

Post   Posted: May 23, 2020 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Allow me to introduce myself. I do not normally publish my own content in these venerable pages, for I am the Editor of the Hochland Herald. For now, call me the 'Horn', and Hochland, rally to my battle-cry!

I fear I must be heard.

It is no secret we love this game of Blood Bowl. This paper is built on the sports section. Built on the love and passion of the sport. And for Hochland, it is built on PRIDE.

So why, tell me why, has Hochland OUTSOURCED, the coaching role of this prestigious facility, to some damn outlander!

Verily I will print upon these pages the shame I feel, and that we all will feel, that some stranger believes he can walk on to these hallowed grounds and be our Commander in Chief on the playing fields!

Who is this stranger? "LictorZ" What imagery does this name conjure in your minds? Some hipster with a fancy name ahead of his times? More importantly, what are his qualifications in Blood Bowl?

Allow me to iterate his curriculum vitae -

FAILED SWL coach of Vermintide. Cannot even stay in Conference Divisions for longer than a season.

FAILING DIBBL coach of Umbrage of Ulthuan. He has faced Dwarves, Orcs, and ELVES. All punch him off the pitch.

SSL coach of some merit of Thrillin' Caecillian. But do we want his literal slimy hands on our Outlaws??

My Sports journalist will continue to attack our opponents, but I will attack this coup of our beloved Outlaws, this usurper for ever thinking he will be one of us, this celebration of mediocrity of a coach for ever stepping foot upon our fields!

We are well before the season starting, but I will be exclusively interviewing this stain on our history soon. I vouch he will melt before my questions like his Skaven and Dark Elves melt before a Block.

Rally behind me brethren! Hochland does not and will not need outsiders.

Rally to my battle-cry!

Yours Faithfully
'Horn'