34 coaches online • Server time: 14:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lockon

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm unable to chat in-game on my new laptop because the window is just an inch or so too tall. I've found no ways to adjust this, and it's been really frustrating having to be completely silent in game because I can't click on one dang box.

I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world and don't know how Java works.

Also, please move this if this is the wrong sub-forum, I just picked this one because my problem isn't a bug but just a screen real estate issue.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Try these: https://fumbbl.com/help:I+can+run+the+game+but+parts+of+the+screen+are+cut+off

Or, if not: you can click in the chat window (where both player's chat is displayed), then press the tab button to move your cursor into the chat box (where you type). Then you can chat, though you'll have to type blind.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

when I play on just the laptop, I auto hide the toolbar to show the bottom of the screen.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It's hard to imagine that on a new laptop screen resolution can still be an issue.... On my latest laptop the client would at best take a tiny place in the top corner.

Did you perhaps not set your screen resolution properly or start in Safe Mode?
CroixFer

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2016 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with the client.

I recently purchased a new laptop. I have installed latest java version and chrome. And I can load the client so to spectate a game (yuhuuu). But resolution is so low than I can hardly see the players in the screen. I can zoom the browser as normal and it enlarges the image of the webpage. but when doing the same with the pop up window of the cliente, I cannot zoom.

Also, I am not given the chance to enlarge the pop up window and thus, I can hardly see the icons.

ANy suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Croix
 Jump to: