44 coaches online • Server time: 12:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dorfeus

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking for flexible way to get our local league running. The idea would be to play most of the games in flesh - with board, dice and BB miniatures, but to use FUMBBL as the master system to store teams and league data.

In ideal situation often busy players could also use FUMBBL client to play the games when not able to do it face to face.

So is there form that one could use to manually update game results to BB league/Tournament?

Can you recommend any other platform that we could use?

Thank you!
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You can forfeit any games here that are played in the flesh, and then manually update the scores, but there isn't really a way to record the actual scores, cas counts, etc.

There is a site called theendzone which has various league managing options. You could set up the league here as an open round robin, so that whichever games are scheduled can be played here at any time without having to forfeit earlier rounds, and then update the results on that site. See http://theendzone.co/blog/managing-your-league-with-theendzone-co.html

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone in your league a NAF member?

I am totally unfamiliar with the software the NAF use / host, but I remember being very impressed by the look of it when the election for League Director was being run. I'm not sure if this is the best link, but it might be worth poking around and seeing if it suits your needs.
dorfeus

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, I will check out the NAF and OBBLM.

ps. Sorry for posting this to a funny place.
 Jump to: