47 coaches online • Server time: 11:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Should Hot pot & lorebass have loner or not?
Right now they dont in the client

Here: https://fumbbl.com/help:StuntyRosters

Hot pot has loner, but not in the handbook
Lorebass dont have loner, but has it in the handbook
paradocks

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's correct on the site, so incorrect in the handbook
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it should be the reverse... Hot Pot should NOT have Loner since it's "effectively" operated by a player (and since it sucks enough as is). Lorebass should HAVE loner since he doesn't train with the team that's hired him.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 01:37
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I do not have loner cause im awesome and dark elfy. it means even though i am short i am still cooler/better than a pro elf.

This has been validated before. I have no opinion of hot pots other than "yummmmmmm" and all stars other than me always get loner.
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
I do not have loner cause im awesome and dark elfy. it means even though i am short i am still cooler/better than a pro elf.

This has been validated before. I have no opinion of hot pots other than "yummmmmmm" and all stars other than me always get loner.

nice

Thanks. I think we are gonna continue to play TT stunty leeg in copenhagen. So trying to figure out, whats what
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hot pot is awesome! Although buggy

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:

And the kicking ogre with Halfling!

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Lorebass wrote:

And the kicking ogre with Halfling!

When I come accross one, I will always kick Halflings.

Jeffro
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The hot pot fell between being a star player and a regular part of the roster. However they already had enough positionals. If there were a revamp on this roster, it may well be that punters become/became 0-1 (not much point in 2) and the hot pot become/became a regular player. That or make the Moot Guard 0-3....that was my plan anyway.

However, to make the pot a regular player would mean sorting out the issues with the client first. So regarding the hot pot.......I would like it to remain a no.

Regarding Lorebass.......he's a star player so....probably yes he should have loner. I don't remember any reason why he shouldn't....but didn't Lorebass design the player himself? So, if anybody has the answer he does.
Badoek

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome design decision then Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking about it.......I think there might have been something about the reliability of it and needing rerolls. It was a few years ago now, I forget. Anyway the bottom line being my recommendation is that the Pot didn't have loner.
 Jump to: