25 coaches online • Server time: 09:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2017 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Should Hot pot & lorebass have loner or not?
Right now they dont in the client

Here: https://fumbbl.com/help:StuntyRosters

Hot pot has loner, but not in the handbook
Lorebass dont have loner, but has it in the handbook
paradocks

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's correct on the site, so incorrect in the handbook
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it should be the reverse... Hot Pot should NOT have Loner since it's "effectively" operated by a player (and since it sucks enough as is). Lorebass should HAVE loner since he doesn't train with the team that's hired him.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 01:37
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I do not have loner cause im awesome and dark elfy. it means even though i am short i am still cooler/better than a pro elf.

This has been validated before. I have no opinion of hot pots other than "yummmmmmm" and all stars other than me always get loner.
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
I do not have loner cause im awesome and dark elfy. it means even though i am short i am still cooler/better than a pro elf.

This has been validated before. I have no opinion of hot pots other than "yummmmmmm" and all stars other than me always get loner.

nice

Thanks. I think we are gonna continue to play TT stunty leeg in copenhagen. So trying to figure out, whats what
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hot pot is awesome! Although buggy

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:

And the kicking ogre with Halfling!

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Lorebass wrote:

And the kicking ogre with Halfling!

When I come accross one, I will always kick Halflings.

Jeffro
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The hot pot fell between being a star player and a regular part of the roster. However they already had enough positionals. If there were a revamp on this roster, it may well be that punters become/became 0-1 (not much point in 2) and the hot pot become/became a regular player. That or make the Moot Guard 0-3....that was my plan anyway.

However, to make the pot a regular player would mean sorting out the issues with the client first. So regarding the hot pot.......I would like it to remain a no.

Regarding Lorebass.......he's a star player so....probably yes he should have loner. I don't remember any reason why he shouldn't....but didn't Lorebass design the player himself? So, if anybody has the answer he does.
Badoek

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome design decision then Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking about it.......I think there might have been something about the reliability of it and needing rerolls. It was a few years ago now, I forget. Anyway the bottom line being my recommendation is that the Pot didn't have loner.
 Jump to: