52 coaches online • Server time: 17:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 04:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

I used to be able to run fumbbl and for the past several months I can't (so i switched to bb2 but would like to play fumbbl). I installed the latest version of java and checked in the control panel to see if it's the only one. I also did what the help guide said,

"Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Java -> General -> Temporary Internet Files -> View -> Delete Fantasy Client "

Anyway, I'm running firefox and before when I would click to spectate a game it would light up the little blue download arrow and then I'd click the arrow and the thing that said ffblive-whatever and then I'd click open and it would work. Now, when I click open it kind of flashes and nothing happens.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Any techie guys have any ideas? I just uninstalled java and reinstalled the newest version. I've tried in firefox (which java says something about firefox not supporting it starting march 2017) and chrome.
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, Problem resolved. I fixed it by clicking "open with" after I would find a game. Not sure why I have to do it now but the main thing is that it works.
 Jump to: