75 coaches online • Server time: 21:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
YishWaagh

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Albemouff wrote:
YishWaagh wrote:
Hi

If you have the time could you make a logo for the following: https://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=899844

They are a 'giving blood' themed Chaos team. Team name - 'Blood Drive'.

Thanks in advance Smile

I really enjoyed making this one and I like it a lot. Smile
Do you ?

That's mega, awesome job. Thanks
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

If you haven't started on mine yet can I have one instead for this team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=902745 I dont know what its about, so just freestyle, thanks!
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Kaze wrote:
If you haven't started on mine yet can I have one instead for this team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=902745 I dont know what its about, so just freestyle, thanks!

Sure.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, thanks.
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
Mmmm, very nice team logos!

If you have the inclination, either Putrid Stump Suction or Shadow Over Squeekmouth would love a logo. They're the same theme: Rats that worship the Deep Ones, so are becoming fish-rats.They take tentacles on doubles so image could be a tentacle and colors anything to do with the ocean, but would love to see what you come up with!

Much appreciated Very Happy

Oh boy did i have trouble with this one...

After our little chat in game, i had a good idea of what i wanted for your logo, but it turns out it was very hard to put it all up. I wanted tentacles coming out from water with the name of the team under it, but it didn't work out. It always ended being fake and/or ugly Sad

I ended up with a kinda minimalist logo in the same vein of the one you have right now. I think i was inspired by it in some way.

In my opinion your actual logo is way better, so i won't be offended if you want me to take a second try at it ! Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I can accept requests again ! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2018 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Kaze wrote:

The freestyle led to this Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Albemouff wrote:
Rbthma wrote:
Mmmm, very nice team logos!

If you have the inclination, either Putrid Stump Suction or Shadow Over Squeekmouth would love a logo. They're the same theme: Rats that worship the Deep Ones, so are becoming fish-rats.They take tentacles on doubles so image could be a tentacle and colors anything to do with the ocean, but would love to see what you come up with!

Much appreciated Very Happy

Oh boy did i have trouble with this one...

After our little chat in game, i had a good idea of what i wanted for your logo, but it turns out it was very hard to put it all up. I wanted tentacles coming out from water with the name of the team under it, but it didn't work out. It always ended being fake and/or ugly Sad

I ended up with a kinda minimalist logo in the same vein of the one you have right now. I think i was inspired by it in some way.

In my opinion your actual logo is way better, so i won't be offended if you want me to take a second try at it ! Smile

Woah! That's amazing! Will go well with the 5 Tentacles I have now Laughing
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks amazing, thanks for all the work!
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I do have a question, where do you find good player pics? Just if you know a good way to find any. Smile
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach akaRenton setup this FUMBBL Image Library a few years ago, but he hasn't been on regularly for a while now so not sure if will get updated.

edit: just checked and images that used to be there are 'broken' now, so I guess they can't be used.

Last edited by Rbthma on Jun 16, 2018 - 03:44; edited 1 time in total
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, thanks.
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

All the pictures on the site redirect me to a different page, which is always the same page, which doesnt have any of the pictures on it, any advice?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

not really, except feel free to use ones in my own gallery - mostly just recolored stuff though.

note that there is a link to the "public gallery" in your own gallery but I'm not sure how to add images there or if you can at all.
Kaze

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2018 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, thanks for all the help.
 Jump to: