29 coaches online • Server time: 09:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=757766
Really would like a logo for the Order of Pestilence whenever you have time thanks
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
I would love a new logo for these guys:

Valdimar Eagles

as their current one is also in use by the Phoenix Gate Guardians. I'd be willing to donate $10 to FUMBBL as well.

General idea: something cool to do with eagles. Things I've thought about are either a burning eagle, Harley Davidson style, or a swooping eagle clutching a BB ball (or some combination of those). But really, anything with eagles would be cool Smile

Color Scheme: either fiery colors or blue/silver would be good. Although, for an eagle and ball, brown would kind of make sense as well Smile

Other stuff: about average size would be good (I mean, I can always scale it). Otherwise ... can't think of much else! Smile

Will the Eagles like their new logo ? (nice team by the way!)

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks very much, Albemouff! Some really good swooping there, and a cheeky grin too Very Happy

Yeah, that's my oldest team on FUMBBL (just got smashed up recently) - about time they had a decent logo Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 01:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I would like something for a league team.
Canukistan Fiercerest GeckOhs for the SLA league.
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
Would love a logo for my DIBBL league team,
the Disregarded Derelicts - https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=113755

Something cartoonish resembling Robert Crumb or surrealist art to represent their violent and most inept goofball antics.
I hadn't planned any colour scheme yet so whatever suits really

as an example, i found this image on google: https://schizophrenicmelodies.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/derelicts001-small.jpg?w=640

if it would be possible to use that or something similar I would be eternally grateful :> Will throw in a nz$5 donation to the cause

Hmm...ok how's this ?

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Would love to get a real logo, rather than a cropped google searched image, for my SWL team.
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=863340
Obviously colors and such are there, and you get the idea i was going for from a quick glance.
paradocks

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you sirs, though a few possible suggestions if it'd be possible..

Could the man be stylized in a footballish way at all. Maybe something along the lines of a piece of equipment.. some sort of silly helmet or hat with a spike on top, armor or shoulder pads, or spikes on the boots perhaps. A ball bouncing off the back of his head perhaps Very Happy The watch doesn't make much sense so maybe that could be removed or turned into a sweat band or something. If the man could be a bit larger too.

A more cartoonish, fatter curvy odd style font.

Some color would be awesome too, if possible to color the guy at all. Some flesh colours for his skin, some brown for the alcohol, some yellow for his teeth :>
I don't have much of an eye for colour themes, but anything simple like orange & black maybe.

I realise this is quite a lot and not sure how hard any of it would be. If it's not possible that's still fine. Cheers
Albemouff

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:

Could the man be stylized in a footballish way at all. Maybe something along the lines of a piece of equipment.. some sort of silly helmet or hat with a spike on top, armor or shoulder pads, or spikes on the boots perhaps. A ball bouncing off the back of his head perhaps Very Happy The watch doesn't make much sense so maybe that could be removed or turned into a sweat band or something. If the man could be a bit larger too.

Some color would be awesome too, if possible to color the guy at all. Some flesh colours for his skin, some brown for the alcohol, some yellow for his teeth :>
I don't have much of an eye for colour themes, but anything simple like orange & black maybe.

I realise this is quite a lot and not sure how hard any of it would be. If it's not possible that's still fine. Cheers

Ouch, i thought you wanted me to use the picture as it is ^^

I don't draw from scratch but only modifies images, so applying your ideas may take a while, and i'm not sure the result will be good-looking, but i'll give it a shot Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:

Man, i really hope this one will be ok, because it took me 3 hours ^^'

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

That looks sweet!
paradocks

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow!! that is utter brilliance sirs! Getting the warm fuzzies just looking at it Very Happy I cannot thank you enough, will have to quadruple the donation to nz$20
Albemouff

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
Wow!! that is utter brilliance sirs! Getting the warm fuzzies just looking at it Very Happy I cannot thank you enough, will have to quadruple the donation to nz$20

I'm glad ! Smile
That was the first time i manually drew (drawn ?) some parts of a logo.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, loving the stuff you have done for the others.

If you have time, may I ask a logo for my White Isle League team the Ochness Monster Hunters.

We are dwarfs brought to the lake of ochness in Albion to hunt a fabled monster.

angry scottish troll slayer!!

Cheers!!
Crook666

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi friend

I would like to request a logo for the Bloody Boot Band, most notorious and succesfull Hobgoblin team around.

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=853656

Let me know if you can, and keep up this great work.
Redhammer_the_Old

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
your logos are awesome.

Any chance my Elves - https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=509765 - could get one -- the theme is "there is first for everything" -- like "glueing your fingers together with superglue" , "changing nappies", "tattoo with spelling mistake"

given the theme and their general elvish-ness a something in soft light blue and soft rose would be nice....

thx