46 coaches online • Server time: 14:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know of the schedule of release of the new star players miniatures? I'm especially interested in the 'kick team mate' duo Grak & Crumbleberry.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

they were released ltd edition only. You can only get them on ebay now.

the rest are coming out in waves, currently you can pick up some of them from forge world

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

I thought that was just the old 3rd ed. teams that were limited ed.? I haven't seen any new stars yet. Just the old ones being re-released w/ new designs. Hakflem, Morg, Griff, Zug so far as I can see. I just noticed the pictures of the Grak/ Crumbleberry in the new DZS2 & aside from the paint job the minis look cool.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

What Garion is saying is that Grak & Crumbleberry were only on sale at GW HQ aka Warhammer world.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

White Dwarf, The Black Goblin and Grim Ironjaw are also going to be available very soon via either gamesworkshop or forge world. I suspect forgeworld.

there was also a ltd edition halfling and goblin referee released, again this only available via ebay currently.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

the rest are coming out in waves, currently you can pick up some of them from forge world

They are not Limited Edition, well maybe limited for 2017, just a Warhammer World Exclusive. I purchased 6 when I went into WW last month and they had loads on the shelves. You just need to travel to Nottingham, or get someone to do it for you.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It's kinda off putting that some new miniatures are being sold only at warhammer world where us U.S. fans can't get them to use for our kits. But then again it's GW sooooooo....I give them a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for this as those mini's are now being bought en masse & sold for stupid prices on the ebay market now! Really disappointed as the Grak/Crumbleberry combo was the coolest new Stars IMHO.I'm simply not paying $50 for them on the after market that GW has now created already...

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it's really cheesing me off too. I wanted those two and had to pay eBay prices. I also wanted the winter pitch but couldn't get it. It's now sold for about £100 on eBay. And skaven dice, they could only have been available for a couple of days, as I never saw them on sale. Really not fair imo.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

When do you think Karla Von Kill will be added to fumbbl?
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:

I would think all the new stars are soon to be added. I'm no programmer, but it's one of the easier things to do as far as BB2016 & Fumbbl go, adding stars, isn't it?

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
ph0enyx13 wrote:

I would think all the new stars are soon to be added. I'm no programmer, but it's one of the easier things to do as far as BB2016 & Fumbbl go, adding stars, isn't it?

Do they have to redraw them? Either way Kara or Karla or what ever is just Zara without stakes or stab
Garion

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Nightbird wrote:
ph0enyx13 wrote:

Do they have to redraw them? Either way Kara or Karla or what ever is just Zara without stakes or stab

Although looking at stats etc you are correct. They have been confirmed to be 2 different players so we would need new player art yes.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh so Zara is going to be reintroduced in a new death zone?
Garion

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe. Who knows??? But for now both zara and Karla are legal

Post   Posted: May 29, 2017 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Oh so Zara is going to be reintroduced in a new death zone?

There was talk of getting rid of Zara but I don't know if that will happen.

Certainly we do seem to have some stars that are duplicates or could be confusing having 2 glarts is odd and not sure if we really need 2 skaven ball and chain players or zara and Kara being so similiar. So maybe once they have done all the teams and stars they will say any not in the new deathzones are obsolete.

But it doesn't look like anything is set in stone, they are pretty receptive to feedback and may well decide to keep all the old ones.
After all undead and high elves were supposed to be replaced with pro elves and necros and that never happened. Maybe they'll still be "legal" but not ever get models.

Jump to: