34 coaches online • Server time: 15:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Based on Paulhicks' great new idea on Wizard use, I figure we could come up with a list of the "Most underhanded Tactics" (that can be legally employed, of course). I'm getting visions of Horkon heart-ripper vs. AV 7 and less, but creativity counts! Give me what you've got, and I will rate it out of 5 BOOs (Paul, restate yours as the golden standard.

Mac

Last edited by Macavity on Jun 16, 2005 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe ok then:
my new bad behaviour:
hiring wizzards (after the agreement of course) and not using them till t16 when as the last action of the game you lightning bolt someone for no reason at all.
see... i make a valid contibution to this site. i find new ways for you to annoy each other Laughing

id like to point out that this is a joke... we do play for fun here and only a jerk would try to deliberatly upset others....

.... hmmm horken vrs av7 you say Wink

Last edited by paulhicks on Apr 30, 2005 - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I rate Paul's 4 Boos, (just in case something better comes along, though I doubt it will) Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

multiple crowd push (via frenzy) is a real good way to piss someone off
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

If no opponent players are prone, use the foul action anyway just to move your player. Will keep him on his toes.

ALWAYS try to scatter a TTM into a huge pile of enemy players, hoping to hit someone.

Keep a DP lino in the reserves until it is turn 16.

Give DP to a one-turner. Nice range and if he gets noticed, he can not get injured in the game.

Last edited by Karhumies on Apr 30, 2005 - 20:59; edited 2 times in total
dagda331

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

no way jasonian - thats just funny
the best way of pissing someone off is to play wood elves
thats it
all you need
damn #$%^#$%^# wardancers
and one turners!
GRRRRRR
hehehehe
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want your Elf opponent to score fast to give you some time to score again, leave him some space and instead of tying up everyone, arrange a 3db blitz and a 7+ foul against one of his players (preferable someone important, AV does not really matter with this many assists). Repeat until opponent scores.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

2 Boos for Jasonian.

Karhumies: 2 Boos
4 Boos
2 Boos
2 Boos Respectively

Dagda: 1 Boo, no creativity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Spec your own game and /boo at your opponent whenever you can. Use /hurt whenever you fall someone of his guys.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want some games with a mutation-capable team and can not choose Claw/RSC, take all the Tentacles, Shadowing and Tackle you can carry. Diving Tackle on some of the doubles for variety.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are playing with some Elves, give everyone Block, Dodge and/or Sure Hands and Side Step. Use sidestep caging. When about to score with ease, stall for a bit. It's not like the opponent could fall down your ball-carrier anyway.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

another 3 Boos to Karhumies for enthusiasm!

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

well, ok, if its creativity you want Smile:
hire Zara after agreement - but only vs a non-vampire(or undead, or whatever funkiness her stakes works against) team
Hire Morg after agreement - but keep him in the reserves box - just to keep 'em honest
Hire a whole load of cheerleaders/assistant coaches after agreement - and don't use the reorolls they give you from kickoff rolls
Gumbo

pretend your connection is down but you REALLY want to finish the game, then every day arrange to play, then your connection mysteriously goes down after each turn for a 24 hour period, unless they concede - 2 weeks to finish a game....

not legal, but no proof!