40 coaches online • Server time: 18:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glowmar

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

So I have an Assassin who has rolled his second skill as a double. He already has Block as a first skill, and has G,A access normally. If it was one of my other stabbers I would instantly pick Multiple Block, but somehow I feel leaving 170k in TV right next to two people is asking for trouble. Anyway, I can't really think of a good double skill, except for maybe Dump Off in the event of being blocked. Again though, if he is being blocked, I have bigger problems. Or perhaps some other pass skill, as he is AG4 and non-stunty. I also have two good receivers with MA7+ and catch, if that is relevant. Should I just forgo the double and grab Sidestep or Sure Feet instead?
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Give him MB
Don't question, just do it.
With claws and G access, he is you're primary blitzer.
MB in Stuntee = no stuntees
Glowmar

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2018 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I can see that. I've been blitzing in cages with the Night Runners since they have such a good chance to dodge in and stab the ball carrier, but I guess in other situations with block, claw, MB, and being able to grab tackle next this guy should be my primary blitzer, especially since I have two other great ball carriers in the stalkers. Also this guy really doesn't need help to carry the ball if I need him to do that anyway. Thanks for the advice.
 Jump to: