12 coaches online • Server time: 06:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Foad

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2018 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

camike wrote:
I read your post, really, it left me so much impressed with this article, I hope you will have more great articles to share with readers, thank you.
run 3

I feel you man, I feel you...

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2018 - 08:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The Deserted Isles Blood Bowl Leeg is now into its 14th season. However, it seems little is known about the teams and their players. Reporter Welly Strong found the home ground of Kaitoke experiment and spoke to team captain Ice to find out more.

Welly: Tell us about your team. Where are they from? What are the backgrounds of your players? Why are you here?
Well, we found a ball floating in the river and started throwing it to each other. Afterwards we heard that there is the Deserted Isles Blood Bowl Leeg in which we could throw the ball around.

Welly: Your team surprised everyone by entering the competition. How often did you play Blood Bowl before?
Until our first game we never saw a blood bowl pitch, before but we know we had to get the ball to the endzone of the other side.

Welly: What surprised you the most about playing in DIBBL?
The incredible brutality of the players. Five of my friends died in the last four matches. I am so glad we having a bit of a break, where no blood will be shed. I just hope I am going to survive this season.

Welly: I see Willow practicing in the background with a very young tree? Are we going to see them on the pitch the next match?
Willow is highly keen to join us again and has given us important hints on how to deal with bullies. We recently found a treeman interested in the game. Willow took him on and we hope that both will be able to join us in our next match.

Welly: Before I leave I want to ask you a final question. What is your teams goal for the rest of the season.
Having fun and no more deaths!
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Lamburly Shield Match Preview

After being beaten somewhat easily by a bunch of apes, the Timelords must pick themselves up for their first Shield defense against the Whaka Warpfire. This is the first meeting of the two teams.

Team News

The Timelords come into this game with two crucial injuries. Mats Tremmel is out with a Fractured arm, and 'The Boot' Markus Dolfus is suffering from a gouged eye.

The Warpfire come into this one with a full team.

Head to Head

An interesting match up might be the big fellas, Flemsnee V Vincent Throg 'N' Meier.

New player Franz Hummels will be looking to impress on his first outing for the Timelords. Lets hope he survives.
TK3179

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Lambhurly match review/autopsy

(Skaven names withheld to protect the incompetent)

Whaka Warpfire had an air of confidence about them as they faced up against the Timelords. There is some confusion over the reporting that they won in their last match! Didn't take long to bring that confidence crashing down as a early block by some Timelord player or other caused the first of a million injuries to the rats. Literally one million; the massacre of rats both inside and outside of the stadium was executed (pun intended) brilliantly.

A patient build up was preferred by Warpfire mainly due to the fact that the rat's armour was made of papier mache (accent over the e) and several rats seemed to go down injured too easily. Fake blood capsules and a home apothecary bribed to tell the coach that any player downed was "unable to play on" is vehemently denied by the Warpfire management team.

Somehow the rats got their gutter runners through despite the fewer number but the age old problem of stage fright with the endzone beckoning came back to haunt them - a failed dodge and a turnover.

The second half saw more broken armour and injuries or KO's leaving Warpfire with an ineffective defence of not enough. It was really a matter of time before Timelords scored.

In complete control Timelords continued an unrelenting assault on the beleaguered skaven. In an all or nothing, against all odds, move a most improbable dodge into a cage and an uphill block against the ball carrier paid off. As usual though the lack of follow up plan meant little had changed. Timelords scooped up the ball and sauntered in for their second touchdown.[/b]
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2018 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Shield stays in Manukau errr.... Talabheim?

The Talabheim Timelords have retained the Lamburly Shield after a confident performance against the Whaka Warpfire.

24,000 fans packed out Timex Stadium to watch the Timelord's first Shield defense and they were not disappointed.

Early in the first half, the Warpfire looked certain to score when Visktre'tik had the ball a few feet away from the end zone, and rode the tackle of Bernard Schmidt.

Bernard had the last laugh though when he tackled Visktre'tik as he tried to dodge away. Very uncharacteristic for the Gutter Runner.

After that, things went from bad to worse for the Warpfire. The humans started removing Skaven at an alarming rate.

The Humans drove forward and managed to score before the end of the half. Man of the match, Bernard Schmidt, sprinted over the line.

Bernard not only scored, but chimed in with four casualties and knocked out a further three. Say one thing about Bernard Schmidt, say he likes to hit rats.

The second half was difficult for the Warpfire, as they were playing a number of men down. All seemed lost, but Skeetckukibaz squeezed few a number of tackles and managed to haul down Gerbher Paulsen, the Human captain who was carrying the ball. Unfortunately for challengers, the man power took its toll and Gerbher was able to collect the ball once again and run in for a score, his 18th touchdown for the club.

2-0 to the Timelords. The next challenger... the 69ers.
 Jump to: