68 coaches online • Server time: 22:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roto

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So I only really stumbled upon FUMBBL the other day. One of the things I saw that greatly amused me was Stunty Leeg. Imagine my dismay when I saw that almost no one was active Sad Is Stunty Leeg dead, and is there any way to revive it or get one going?
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

some people still play sometimes, secret league has kind of filled its niche

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Seventyone wrote:
some people still play sometimes, secret league has kind of filled its niche

So if I wanted to play a stunty game, I would have to go there?
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

No, you need to activate a stunty leeg team in gamefinder and hope to find an opponent. Or attend a stunty tournament (if they still happen).

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Doofr

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2018 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

the bomb bug is killing more the stunties than secret league ...imho...

we realy need this bug removed for stunty

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Is that the bug affecting catching a HMP bomb? I've had more matches affected by the sidestep/ shadowing bug than that one.

I think. IDK, it's been a while.

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 04:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty leeg is great. Fun matches, well built teams, great icons, even a proper rule book. Sadly secret league has taken many of the players rather than added. I occasionally put stunty teams in the finder, though you tend to find those teams there are have quite a high TV.

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The bomb bug really did a number on stuntee
Basically, if you have multiple bombers, they all toss from, and as if they were the first bomb action.

So, if a player has Ag5 or HMP, and tosses a bomb, all other bombs will be tossed as if Ag5 or with HMP from that player.

On the upside, coaches who abuse this bug run the risk of snakes killing their Ag5 or HMP player, but it's a bug I see abused a lot in stuntee
Doofr

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 05:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Is that the bug affecting catching a HMP bomb? I've had more matches affected by the sidestep/ shadowing bug than that one.

I think. IDK, it's been a while.

Nop its a bug who appeared after the change of ruleset by fumbbl.

Now when you have 2 bombers or more on the field at the same time, all bombers throw their bomb (in the same turn) like the first one do.

So if you have like a hmp bomber, you throw with him, and after all bomber throw theirs at 2+ no matter how difficult is the throw...

And since there is so many roster with more than one bomber , its killing the stunty scene...

And this bug can only appear in a normal game if you play goblins and you take dribblsnot.

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I did not know that. I don't play Cheaters and I don't think I've ever fielded two bombers who both tried to bomb from either Horrors or Gnomes.

Still, I think the decline in Stunty is FAR more affected by the disappearance of WhatBall than anything. Perhaps if Christer appointed a new Stunty Commish things would change.

I know when the new League options came out I dabbled in some custom Stunty rosters with a few other players but it wasn't really suited to playtest new rosters vs. the existing Leeg due to the insane variance and the few who did it all (me included) wanted to try our own new rosters.

But yeah, the Leeg, as far as I can tell, is D.E.A.D. until we have an active Commish who can make decisions, get the tourneys rolling, etc.

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Anthi was active at the begining of the year and we had stunty brawls , but this bomb bug killed thoses brawl...

If fumbbl wants to see the stunty live again , needs to correct that damm bug . Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

needs to correct the bomb bug, hello @christer

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the FFB source code open now? I saw this blog from Christer back in August saying he is going open-source, at least for the development of a new html5 client. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I would think a lot of the back-end code would be shared between this new one and FFB? If it is open, then presumably someone that has some Java skills could try their hand at fixing this bug (and possibly others)?

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I stopped playing stunty league when I kept running into people that took it way too seriously.

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2018 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

if you want there is the League JBM: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9761&op=view