40 coaches online • Server time: 19:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, Iam new to fumbbl and really don't know where to post this but figured this spot would be close enough. So I am looking to join a group of people with the same passion for BB that play around the same time that I can play. I would love to join a group with an active chat server or something to just have others to chat about the game, hobby, strategy ect. Basically I am looking to make Football Friends! so feel free to send me a pm or point me in the direction of groups looking for new members. I tried 145 byt there never seems to be anyone on there when I am on.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey hey, welcome. Maybe we could get a bit more info out of you to send you on the best path.

What time zone are you? If European, are you a night owl then? If US, is this mostly after work (on the East Coast)?

Are you looking for just games or are you searching for a league structure?
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I am east coast US time. Just looking for active players and chatters around the time after work or later.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Waaghafalga wrote:
Yes I am east coast US time. Just looking for active players and chatters around the time after work or later.

Okay, so there are a few options kicking about:

NCBB: College themed and styled league where players get 4 seasons to shine before they're drafted to the bigs. Several conferences, 9 games a season plus a bowl game, weekly deadlines. Talk to ex-convict.

NBFL: The bigs! An extension of the NCBB career path for players. 32 franchises done up with the touches of the NFL. Weekly games, NFL style playoffs, a draft of NCBB players and yours truly as commish. There is a waiting list.

SLA: Secret League America: Fairly active league based on the staggeringly full housemade rosters by Garion. I think its Koadah who runs that, although I could be wrong.

Also, do you have Discord for a chat client? We can invite you to a wider social circle there.
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I have discord. Invite me into whatever! I just want to meet some more Blood Bowlers!
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2019 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly & Tzalaran are in charge of SLA.
SLA: Secret League America

[SL] Discord

Good luck.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2019 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

CBFL is also looking for some replacement coaches for season 2, if you're at all interested in Blood Bowl 7s
Roto

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Both SLA and CBFL are loads of fun mate. I know that it can be somewhat tricky at times to get games in during those hours you're active (I'm active during the same periods so I understand your pain lol)

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

New NCBB season starts soon. NCBB is the basic starting point for American FUMBBL League division coaches. Nine weekly matches, plus a bowl at the end. It's more of a social experience, with rivalries and fluff, a good place to get your feet wet and hobnob with the "in crowd" as well. We have a rookie conference for new teams, so you don't get beat up until you've had a chance to build. All players retire ("graduate") after four seasons, and we restrict the number of fouls allowed in most games. Season XXXI just wrapped up: it'll take a couple weeks for them to play their bowl games, so not having talked to commissioner Ex-Convict, I'd guess we'll start at the beginning of June or thereabouts.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2019 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

What has happened to NWL?
 Jump to: