13 coaches online • Server time: 06:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all,

So my gobs have a chainsaw player who has upgraded with dodge and comes naturally with stunty. Playing a match, on defense and I decide to blitz the ball carrier with the chainsaw except when I get to dodge into the cage its a 5plus instead of a 3 plus I assumed it would be and so he obviously failed it and stunned himself but had he got the stunty rule in place he would have managed it.

It wasn't just a one off either, a few turns later he managed it again and it was again 5 plus.

Is this a bug? It definitely doesn't sound right to me and cost me a victory in the end!
RossoFiorentino

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty players with "Secret weapons" negatrait loose any bonus from Stunty. It's unfair -really unfair Evil or Very Mad - but it's in the rules. It's not so simple to ignore tacklezone when you're handling a chainsaw.

"Stunty: A player with Stunty may ignore any enemy tackle zone on the square he is moving to when he makes a dodge, but subtract 1 from the roll when they pass. In addition, an Injury roll of 7 made against a Stunty player is considered a KO, and an Injury roll of 9 is considered a Badly Hurt casualty. Stunties that are armed with a secret weapon are not allowed to ignore enemy tackle zones."
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh cheers mate! That sucks, I thought I was onto something good with this. Makes sense I suppose. So the only reason he has stunty is so he gets KO'd easier right?
Motskari

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2018 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

And gets badly hurted on casualty roll 9.
 Jump to: