52 coaches online • Server time: 17:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2019 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

BB7s, with all fumbbl-league teams (yes, also secret league), additional cards, wizard, etc. You may think this is madness - and you would be right.

Second season of the CBFL entered playoff time. These are the stars of the show: https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&p=tournaments&group=11774

In the WAY SUPERIOR east we got:

Arcayn's Baltimore Rapscallions vs. Tzalaran's Slaaneshreal Clawyouits. The most explosive offense against the most dangerous team in the entire league (the only team that managed to defeat Ottawa Redfarts so far...). Although Slaaneshreal won't allow those rats to just run 5+ TD's in (as they did against quite some other teams), and although Branden Dozier will have the game of his life and kill a couple of rats, i still think the rats gonna rat and win by 1 TD in the end. Maybe an OTS one turner. Ugghhhh....

My Ottawa Redfarts vs. Salad Bar's Hamilton Mary Sues. While the Mary Sues already got the perfect team name, Redfarts are thinking of changing Redfarts to Wetfarts. That bein said, Hamilton have some dangerous players and also surprising agility and speed for a Khorne team - but will it be enough to kick Keanu Reeves' squad out of playoffs? We shall see - i just hope my assassins will stab like John Wick...

And the matchups in the West:

Wolvezzz' Winnipeg -Blue Bombers- vs. Gotrek's King Lionard and his BC. Blue Bombers have suffered quite some casualties throughout the season and are facing a huge northern nippon team. I don't think that the half elves have it in them to overcome such odds - but hey, with a wizard and other inducements, it may be a closer game than one might think.

Roto's Saskatchewan Witchriders will welcome the first U-sports team, that participates in CBFL-playoffs, the Hamiltonian Duelers, coached by Astrolonim. I see a surprise victory by the slaanesh amateur team, unless witch elf Roberta Bagg has a huge day and kills stuff early on...

If everything plays out like this, we'll have

Eastern Final: Rapscallions vs. my Redfarts
(crazy one turners vs. stab-spam)

Western Final: King Lionard vs. Duelers
(bash vs. hypno gaze orgy)

Grey cup stab-spam vs. hypno gaze orgy? Sounds awesome, right? Smile

Stay tuned! And yeah, if you want to join the craziest league of all, just write me or Antithesisoftime and we'll get you started for season 3.

Thanks all coaches for participating, i hope you had a ton of fun this season! Smile
 Jump to: