49 coaches online • Server time: 12:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eczemabeard

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a quick question:

I'm playing Prelfs in a short league right now, expect max 6 games before finals. One of my catchers has Wrestle already, and should almost guaranteed level up next match (game 3). The other leveled players are a Block thrower, a Block catcher and a Dodge blitzer.

Should I get wrestle boy Leap on account of the league being so short to make him a more efficient sacker, or should I get him boring old Dodge? A 'why' would be appreciated Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Leap is really good with agility 5. Still decent with agility 4. Tackle may be worth considering. Especially if you may face dodge carriers.

I wouldn't count on players surviving and getting spp every match though!

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2019 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to add, the league commissioner gave everyone an extra re-roll, and I've got four now. Shitty Elf BS is easy- won 4-0 against Dorfs. It's a wealth with this team 😁

The other teams are Undead, Flings, Nurgle, Nurgle, Orcs, Dorfs (beaten), Woodies (beaten) and Dark Elves. Keeping my distance from most.
 Jump to: