67 coaches online • Server time: 22:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MightyToenail

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

All of a sudden, the java window for Fumbbl is too big and is cut off by the bottom of my screen, and i can't see how many rerolls each team has and I can't use the chat. This is obviously not ideal.

When I change my resolution, the fumbbl window does fit on the screen, but the bottom part is sliced off for no reason.

How do I solve this?

Edit: On Windows 10
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

this happened to me a while back, can't remember exactly, but it was something like - Right-click java, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box.

this might not be exactly right, but there was deffo some type of scaling i had to disable.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2019 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Under your computer's "Display Settings", "Scale and Layout" has an option titled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items." Windows 10 often defaults this to 200% which is incompatible with the Java window (not to mention GIANT.) Max you can go is 150%. Double-check this setting for a potential quick fix without messing with the Java settings.