74 coaches online • Server time: 20:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

Apologies if this is know or stated elsewhere, but can someone update the star players on the Roster pages for each team. In my fumbbl cup game I was looking at getting 2 star players and trimmed my team accordingly and then was 10k short due to a minor pricing issue.

I know if I had the hard copy / errata ladened GW products I would have known this, but is there a timetable to update this on fumbbl?

Cheers
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/help:Full+list

Here you go ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

That link is likely inaccurate. I don't think it's been fully updated for this edition.

Which star players out of interest?

Also you can download the rosters and star players from GW community pages. It's free, because they messed up a number of stats etc in the head coaches handbook.

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Specifically, I was playing Chaos Pact and I wanted to hire both Lewdgrip and Withergrasp...

The Pact Roster Page lists them as 150k and 170k respectively, https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6ChaosPactSetUp

The link above to the full list (and what is in the Client) lists Lewdgrip as 160k... so I was 10k short.

Yes, the correct info is in the Full List (subject to recent GW errata?) but I tend to go for the race specific pages as i find the info easier to read through (although new stars are not on the team pages at all).

Hence I am asking if the team pages will be updated soon?

I appreciate that there has been so many changes lately due to GW product releases, so this is cosmetic, but I did get caught out in my planning...
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

You can update those team pages, it's a wiki. I did them all during lrb6/crp along with a couple of other people. But no one has take up that job fully for this edition yet.

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30320
I also created this forum thread to track all the changes and new stuff ^ if you use ctrl +f to find the star you will see he is 10k more as a result of gaining the dodge skill.
My thread will be useful when updating the team pages.

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
You can update those team pages, it's a wiki. I did them all during lrb6/crp along with a couple of other people. But no one has take up that job fully for this edition yet.

Ooh, i found the edit button and clicked on it and then backed away slowly... way too techie for my simple brain... I didnt edit anything for fear of breaking some code...
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
Garion wrote:

Ooh, i found the edit button and clicked on it and then backed away slowly... way too techie for my simple brain... I didnt edit anything for fear of breaking some code...

Fair enough. Better to be safe than mess stuff up Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The best place to check for accurate skills and stats, is fumbbl Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

1. Thank you ClayInfinity -- Chaos Renegades page updated... and if you spot other errors in the help files and don't want to play with the wiki, feel free to PM me.

2. Ooh, thank you Garion... somehow that forum post eluded me.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

One clumsy workaround would be to try your inducements out in test mode, see if they work beforehand.
One thing I noticed with Woodelves is that they have Valen Swift as selectable inducement but with a blank field where the price should be. Not sure what is up with that.
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2019 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

That's correct. It's because you pay for Lucien and get valen with him