23 coaches online • Server time: 08:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Apus

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Put me down for Orcland Raiders.
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Orcland Raiders please

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Argh - sorry Gazza but Apus just beat you above by 10 mins! I will reserve the Gouged Eye for now, unless you want to pick again?
sokeeffe

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds fun!
Are these rosters detailed anywhere beyond just names and positions?

Anyway I would be interested in playing the Gouged Eye, the first team I played way back in 2nd edition.
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDeath wrote:
Argh - sorry Gazza but Apus just beat you above by 10 mins! I will reserve the Gouged Eye for now, unless you want to pick again?

Yes please for Gouged Eye.... Although you may need to play commissioner already based on the comment above!

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

GAZZATROT wrote:
DrDeath wrote:

Yes please for Gouged Eye.... Although you may need to play commissioner already based on the comment above!

Everyone loves Orcs!
Gazza can take them, I probably shouldn't take on any more league commitments right now!
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

OK I will add a little more Agility and take on the Naggoroth Nightwings. Sokeefe - still some bash available if you change your mind: Doom Lords, Nurgle's Rotters, Champions of Death...

Last edited by DrDeath on Feb 08, 2020 - 00:00; edited 1 time in total
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2020 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Have just added the sources for all the available rosters that I know of on the opening post. The Blood Bowl site gave a download 'scenario' with rosters for a Gouged Eye vs Elfheim Eagles Blood Bowl Final last weekend to coincide with the real life Super Bowl:https://www.bloodbowl.com/ The other rosters are all fully listed in either the Inaugral Almanac or relevant Spikes if folks want to check their details.

However please note you don't have to know the details of these rosters in order to enter. I understand from Christer's league tweaks that as the League Admin I will be able to go into your initial team roster, and set up each player's name, statline and skills for you if needed before we kick off. (Only exception is the Skavenblight Scramblers - I understand they are in a White Dwarf but I don't have it. MrCushtie they are reserved for you, but if you want to run with them you will need to dig that out and give me the full roster details)
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2020 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

You could set up each team as a race. Then everyone could use the teams in their leagues. Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2020 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Koadah, yes the fully customisable roster/race would be another option. However I'd rather set them as their standard races, that way it will be easy and obvious for all once we have started - all team options, stats, limits and inducements will be set correctly for good.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2020 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. Though I guess that means the commish would have to hack the teams before the season starts.

Actually, I don't think that the race idea would work for progression leagues without a tweak to the system anyway. Not without the commish hacking the players' SPPs.
I doubt that we'd want a legend level player getting another skill after gaining only 6 SPPs.

However, if we could set a position's starting SPPs at roster creation, there would be not be any player hacking needed from the commish.

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2020 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump - any more takers? Still many great teams available!
Bartkolo

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2020 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I’ll take the Rotters pretty please!
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2020 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Bartkolo - the Rotters are yours!
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2020 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to update everyone I am going to to leave this open until early next week and will then start to set this up. If anyone else would like to join please post your pick here, the more the merrier!
 Jump to: